We offer you
- Career in a world leading game developer
- Promotion based on excellence
- Performance based reward
- Recognition and reward program
- Birthday celebration
- Annual staff trip
- Annual health check
- Various in-door events
- Games and sport clubs
- Tons of team building activities
- Modern working facilities
- Game room: PS3, Xbox, Wii
- And so much more…
Mobile Game Tester, Ho Chi Minh
Reference: Ho Chi Minh, Quality Assurance
Department: Quality Assurance
Location: Ho Chi Minh
Are You Looking for a Great Place to Work?
Join the Game!
A leading digital and social game publisher, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 107 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 6,000 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
Quality Delivery/ Customer Satisfactory:
- Testing games and applications developed by Programming Department with high quality standards.
- Testing & checking all bugs without critical and obvious missed bugs.
- Ensuring zero reports with wrong or missing information for all assigned projects.
- Ensuring no complaints from Managers (QA PM/Producers...) due to bug descriptions, attachment, repro steps, related/check on other platforms.
- Ensuring to add AMOUNT bug in QADB. Result based on the assigned milestone.
- Being professionally active to communicate, collaborate, and respond to clients, Q.A Project Manager, Q.A Lead, Senior Q.A, teammates.
- Planning & carrying out daily tasks well without zero delayed tasks as per the approved deadline on time.
- Reporting the project status actively and compliantly when direct superiors request.
- Ensuring to alert all delay situations to direct superiors immediately.
- Being highly responsible for borrowing, using & returning necessary devices & materials (ex: phones, cards, other devices, mobile platforms, etc…) to perform job purposes properly and follow procedures strictly.
- Being active to suggest/ offer ideas/ methods/ ways of optimizing task-solving process during testing.
- Being a self-learning growth mindset to provide/ contribute/sharing new knowledge & skills for personal development.
- At least, graduating High School or Vocational College.
- Interest in various gaming platform (including PC, console, or Mobile game).
- Be familiar with P.C knowledge, Software applications for testing, Internet, MS. Office, Outlook…
- Be familiar & medium English communication, reading, writing & reporting.
- Be responsible, willing to learn, adaptive, teamwork, good working attitude.
Why join Gameloft?
- You want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing.
- You want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers.
- You want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, you are just looking for a fun place to work!
What Gameloft Vietnam can offer you?
- Fun work experience with world prestigious game products
- Work from home policy
- Teamwork with game professionals
- Training and dynamic career growth
- Performance based reward and recognition
- Creative and friendly working environment
- Healthcare, sponsored clubs, enjoyable staff activities
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.
- Want to know more? Please visit our Website: www.gameloft-sea.com
Thanks for agreeing to take part in this survey and your interest in our Company.
As part of our Recruitment process, we would like to know more about your interests when applying in Gameloft.
The survey may take you less than 5 minutes to complete, and is totally anonymous.
Your honest answers will have no impact on whether you will get the job or not.
They will only be used to support our continuous efforts to match our Employer brand with our candidate’s expectations.
Please copy the URL below to your web browser in case the link doesn't work properly: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/PVFDD2P
Many thanks for your help!