We offer you
- Career in a world leading game developer
- Promotion based on excellence
- Performance based reward
- Recognition and reward program
- Birthday celebration
- Annual staff trip
- Annual health check
- Various in-door events
- Games and sport clubs
- Tons of team building activities
- Modern working facilities
- Game room: PS3, Xbox, Wii
- And so much more…
Senior Producer, Ho Chi Minh City
Reference: Ho Chi Minh City, Production, Project Management
Department: Production, Project Management
Location: Ho Chi Minh City
Are You Looking For a Fun Place to Work?
Join The Game!
Leader in the development and publishing of games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, two of which are featured in the “Top 10 iOS Games by All-Time Worldwide Downloads” from App Annie. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Disney®, LEGO®, Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 4,600 people worldwide. Every month, 114 million unique users can be reached by advertisers in Gameloft games with Gameloft Advertising Solutions, a leading B2B offering dedicated to brands and agencies. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
The Senior Producer is responsible of overseeing the Creative Process of all the solutions proposed to Brands as well as Managing Gameloft for Brands Creative team; reporting to the Creative Director and Agency Managing Director.
He is in charge of:
· Understanding client needs from their brief in order to define the right solutions;
· Managing autonomously the entire ideation process (from the brief to the delivery and presentation of the pitch) in order to ensure that the team proposals answer properly to client expectations as well as meet the deadlines and match agency’s high quality standards; Understanding client needs from their brief in order to define the right solutions;
· Managing the creative team and ensuring that all briefs and projects are properly managed and accurate status are reported in timely manner to upper management and stakeholders;
· Communicating with sales team about planning, status of current projects and new requests;
· Supervising and mentoring other assistant producers and producers on a daily basis.
Project Management and Support:
· Lead Gameloft for Brands Creative Team to produce innovative and intuitive gamified experiences for brands from concept to execution. Ensuring that all solutions proposed by the team are innovative, usable and technically feasible while answering to client needs;
· Passionately seek a deep understanding of the client’s business, brand, and objectives in order to always propose tailor-made solutions. Work closely as a proactive problem solver and partner with the sales teams and local production teams;
· Determine project content and quality by reviewing and approving art and design proposal developed by team members; maintaining high standards for execution and attention to details in all aspects of design and development;
· Be technology smart and understand the implications of technology and development for delivering against creative vision. Maintain immersion in digital culture and mobile advertising by constantly staying abreast of new digital trends, new ads formats, or new gameplay concepts;
· Have an excellent understanding of Gamification and digital advertising’s best practices; be able to quickly spot obvious graphics and gameplay issues, and make proper feedbacks to team-members in order to always deliver the best quality possible;
· Be able to brief artists clearly, providing all necessary details (references, wireframes…) to avoid useless back and forth, trigger an immediate understanding of the task to accomplish and deliver to client with minimum feedbacks.
· Be able to make/update planning with accurate estimations of tasks durations and clear milestones, taking into account task dependencies and targets to reach;
· Be able to provide clear and complete status of the project to upper management and stakeholders (Production Manager, Sales teams…); have the ability to foresee issues/risks of the different projects in development at Concept level and take immediate preventive actions to avoid them;
· Conduct post-mortem analysis on projects that we lost vs the competition to learn from both successes and mistakes in order to improve next proposals and establish best practices for all Concept.
· Work with Creative Director and Lead Artist to organize resources allocation, in order to optimize the available resources, and maximize the productivity of the team;
· Coordinate team wisely and pro-actively to ensure smooth implementation of the assigned projects;
· Know all Creative team members' strengths and weaknesses, and assign suitable tasks and responsibilities to the right persons, allowing them to give their best;
· Proactively coach and develop other Creative Producers and Assistant Producers, to drive them to the best performance. Work with Creative Director and Managing Director to define training needs, organize the workshop within the team, and facilitate team members to join the training courses organized by company;
· Be able to evaluate staff's performances and give them clear SMART objectives in order to guide them and improve their skills;
· Actively propose and implement suggestions/ideas to reduce turnover in the team;
· Take care of the morale, motivation, working behavior of team members in order to make them fully committed to the project as well as to comply with studio regulations; when needed, raise issues with Department Heads and HR for suitable solutions.
Contribution in Management
· Actively raise ideas/solutions to prevent/solve problems in Creative Team, to improve working processes, methods of management, coordination between teams (inside and outside the Agency), as well as Agency organization in general;
· In collaboration with Department Heads (Artist & Game Designer), evaluate team members during evaluation periods in a constructive way, pointing out their strengths and weaknesses; identifying good elements and improve team members that are still under expectations.
· Excellent understanding of digital advertising trends and standards (web, mobile);
· Digital native, expertise in all Digital channels: Content, Social, Programmatic…
· Very good understanding of the mobile gaming industry and its trends, and popular gameplay concepts;
· Good understanding of Gamification and Video Game Production processes;
· Full awareness of Creative Processes and Techniques; persuasive and confident approach to creative projects;
· Excellent written and oral communication skills;
· Effective team management capabilities;
· Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook). Basic knowledge of Adobe Photoshop.
· Pitching Skills: Strong experience in participating in new business pitches; ability to present, sell and defend his ideas and to answer to client needs with innovative and tailor-made solutions;
· Excellent organization skills: be able to juggle between several projects simultaneously, and deal with on the spot requests whenever necessary. Prioritize tasks and define clear milestones and objectives. Manage time and workload to avoid overloading or disorganization;
· Risks Analysis: strong focus on this one, to be able to foresee issues and take immediate preventive actions (especially regarding bottlenecks in high season);
· Planning & Organizing Skills: Know how to make planning and use resources effectively based on request’s constraints (scope, resources, deadline).
· Communication skills: be a good communicator and demonstrate good ability to convince others with clear and strong arguments; be able to adapt communication ways and language to people and situations;
· Communication & Negotiation Skills: Excellent presentation, communication and negotiation skills, with experience liaising with clients at senior level;
· Be able to handle pressure and to work in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines;
· Result-oriented and with positive mindset in order to overcome obstacles and reach challenging objectives;
· Think out of the box: strong ability to propose new ideas, be able to constantly innovate;
· Leadership: inspire others to higher standards of performance. Know how to motivate team members, encourage initiatives, recognize and reward in proper way good performance or contribution; coach other members of the departments by providing regular documentation and workshops;
· Interpersonal Skills: Influence others and support ideas without using hierarchical power; ability also to develop long-term relationships/partnerships;
· Creative Mindset: Strong ability to propose and invent new ideas/concepts for branding, advertising campaigns and marketing messages. “Think out of the box” to find different/new approaches to content creation.
· Deliver high quality solutions that fit with Gameloft’s standards. Keep high demand in terms of quality of work delivered by the teams and oneself;
· Open-minded: Demonstrate flexibility of thinking;
· Good adaptability skills: ability to work on various kinds of solutions and industries;
· Positive mindset: Possess a good mindset to overcome obstacles and reach challenging objectives;
· Self-disciplined and lead by the example;
· Relentless in work ethic and passion as well as pro-activeness to do the best work possible on each and every project;
· Teamwork: Cooperate with team members and actively provide support. Know how to prevent/solve conflicts in a constructive way.
Why join the Gameloft universe?
· Because you want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing!
· Because you want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
· Because you want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life!
· Or, just because you’re looking for a great place to work!
What we offer:
· Exciting diversity with our talents from around the world;
· Monthly internship allowance;
· Creative, modern and open working place;
· Continuous and professional training to fully develop your potential;
· Work hard, play hard and enjoy various activities;
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
· Please submit your CV, cover letter or portfolio (if applicable)
· Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.
· Apply here via Smartrecruiters, or send your CV and Cover Letter (optional) via: firstname.lastname@example.org, titled: YOUR NAME_APPLYING AS SENIOR CREATIVE PRODUCER
· Want to know more? Please visit our Website: http://gameloft-sea.com/
In order for your application to be considered, you must submit a portfolio or other samples of your work (demos, images, animation, websites, etc.). Please make sure to provide us with the address of your website or portfolio.
Thanks for agreeing to take part in this survey and your interest in our Company.
As part of our Recruitment process, we would like to know more about your interests when applying to Gameloft.
The survey may take you less than 5 minutes to complete and is totally anonymous.
Your honest answers will have no impact on whether you will get the job or not.
They will only be used to support our continuous efforts to match our Employer brand with our candidate’s expectations.
Please copy the URL below to your web browser in case the link doesn't work properly: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/PVFDD2P
Many thanks for your help!