We offer you
- Career in a world leading game developer
- Promotion based on excellence
- Performance based reward
- Recognition and reward program
- Birthday celebration
- Annual staff trip
- Annual health check
- Various in-door events
- Games and sport clubs
- Tons of team building activities
- Modern working facilities
- Game room: PS3, Xbox, Wii
- And so much more…
HR Specialist, Ho Chi Minh City
Reference: Ho Chi Minh City, Human Resources
Department: Human Resources
Location: Ho Chi Minh City
Are You Looking For a Fun Place to Work?
Join The Game!
Leader in the development and publishing of games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, two of which are featured in the “Top 10 iOS Games by All-Time Worldwide Downloads” from App Annie. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Disney®, LEGO®, Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 4,600 people worldwide. Every month, 114 million unique users can be reached by advertisers in Gameloft games with Gameloft Advertising Solutions, a leading B2B offering dedicated to brands and agencies. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
· Handle the monthly payroll and staff’s related queries
· Administer the employment offboarding process
· Provide support for salary review & bonus management
· Handle the PIT report and PIT finalization
· Check and consolidate the monthly Cash Call of HR teams
· Maintain & Coordinate SHUI & Extra Insurance for all employees
· Ensure the legal compliance in all HR decisions (discipline, resource optimization, remote hiring, outsourcing…)
· Tool management (Workday, PMT, HRMS): communicate and support end users when needed
· Be in charge of HR reports and audit
· Supervise HR Assistant or HR Intern to deliver the following tasks:
· Labor Contract and contract appendix management
· PIT (register PIT code, PIT dependent, PIT finalization certification, etc)
· Staff profile, staff database update
· OT management (make the OT report, provide deep analytics and have prompt feedbacks/ solutions to the stake holders)
· Leave administration: manage all leave matters, follow up leave records on HRMS, communicate with staff about their leaves properly
· Fringe benefits management
· Others related topics
General HR Services:
· Propose and join in initiatives to improve working environment
· Maintain good cooperation with different teams, department and employees
· Act as liaison agent with employees, enhancing the visibility, relationships, trust and added values of HR among employees
· Change management: Analyze to find gap, propose the improvements, communicate to get the approvals and run deployments
· HR communication: In charge of communicating HR information to staff (emails, newsletters, Confluence page, HR meetings,…)
· Lead or join in diverse projects, especially on C&B: Salary structure review, Job evaluation, Benefit benchmark,…
· Other tasks upon assignments
· Strong knowledge of labor code and regulations;
· Experience in IT industry or Advertising, multi-media industry is a plus;
· Thorough understanding of HR practices in Vietnam;
· Ability of self-learning and agility are extremely important
· Great service-mindset
· High level of verbal and written English skills
· Excellent command of Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point
· Good ability to work on numbers and statistics, to translate them into accurate, understandable and concise reports or analysis
· Good communication and negotiation skills
· Being careful, detail-oriented
· Good analysis skill
· Good organizational skill, being resourceful and with multi-tasking ability
· Good presentation skill
· Basic graphic design or video making ability is a plus.
· High responsibility
· High ownership & accountability
· Team work spirit
Why join the Gameloft universe?
· Because you want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing!
· Because you want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
· Because you want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life!
· Or, just because you’re looking for a great place to work!
What we offer:
· Exciting diversity with our talents from around the world;
· Monthly internship allowance;
· Creative, modern and open working place;
· Continuous and professional training to fully develop your potential;
· Work hard, play hard and enjoy various activities;
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
· Please submit your CV, cover letter or portfolio (if applicable)
· Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.
· Apply here via Smartrecruiters, or send your CV and Cover Letter (optional) via: firstname.lastname@example.org, titled: YOUR NAME_APPLYING AS HR SPECIALIST
· Want to know more? Please visit our Website: http://gameloft-sea.com/
In order for your application to be considered, you must submit a portfolio or other samples of your work (demos, images, animation, websites, etc.). Please make sure to provide us with the address of your website or portfolio.
Thanks for agreeing to take part in this survey and your interest in our Company.
As part of our Recruitment process, we would like to know more about your interests when applying to Gameloft.
The survey may take you less than 5 minutes to complete and is totally anonymous.
Your honest answers will have no impact on whether you will get the job or not.
They will only be used to support our continuous efforts to match our Employer brand with our candidate’s expectations.
Please copy the URL below to your web browser in case the link doesn't work properly: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/PVFDD2P
Many thanks for your help!