We offer you
- Career in a world leading game developer
- Promotion based on excellence
- Performance based reward
- Recognition and reward program
- Birthday celebration
- Annual staff trip
- Annual health check
- Various in-door events
- Games and sport clubs
- Tons of team building activities
- Modern working facilities
- Game room: PS3, Xbox, Wii
- And so much more…
HR Assistant (06-Month), Ho Chi Minh City
Reference: Ho Chi Minh City, Human Resources
Department: Human Resources
Location: Ho Chi Minh City
Are You Looking For a Fun Place to Work?
Join The Game!
Leader in the development and publishing of games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, two of which are featured in the “Top 10 iOS Games by All-Time Worldwide Downloads” from App Annie. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Disney®, LEGO®, Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 4,600 people worldwide. Every month, 114 million unique users can be reached by advertisers in Gameloft games with Gameloft Advertising Solutions, a leading B2B offering dedicated to brands and agencies. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
Compensation & Benefit administration:
Provide administrative supports for the followings:
- Offer letter, labor contract and contract appendix management: Get signatures, scan & save files in both hard & soft copies;
- PIT: Register PIT codes, PIT dependents, PIT finalization certifications, etc;
- Staff profile, staff database: Update;
- OT management: Make OT reports, provide deep analytics and give prompt feedback/ solutions to stakeholders;
- Leave administration: Manage all leave matters, follow up leave records on HRMS, communicate with staff about their leaves properly;
- Working attestation: Prepare attestations, decisions upon request;
- Fringe benefits management;
- Others related topics;
Training & Development administration:
- Training documents: Support to control accurate inputs from hard copies to the Master Record to avoid issues during audit times;
- Training logistics management: Support to prepare the food & beverage, gifts, tools (flip chart, paper,…) for courses; prepare training agreements etc.
- Support to organize the internal & external training: Search for suppliers, announce & administer courses
- Support for the smooth execution of company activities: Hall of Fame program, Call me HR, Gameloft, Buddy Program etc.
- Good organizational skills, and ability to multi-tasks;
- Good communication skills;
- Being careful and detail-oriented;
- Confidentiality commitment;
- Good teamwork skills;
- Good command of verbal and written English skills;
- Good command of Windows, Word, Excel and Power Point;
- Basic graphic design or video editing skill is a plus.
Why join the Gameloft universe?
· Because you want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing!
· Because you want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
· Because you want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life!
· Or, just because you’re looking for a great place to work!
What we offer:
· Exciting diversity with our talents from around the world;
· Monthly internship allowance;
· Creative, modern and open working place;
· Continuous and professional training to fully develop your potential;
· Work hard, play hard and enjoy various activities;
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
· Please submit your CV, cover letter or portfolio (if applicable)
· Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.
· Apply here via Smartrecruiters, or send your CV and Cover Letter (optional) via: firstname.lastname@example.org, titled: YOUR NAME_APPLYING AS HR ASSISTANT
· Want to know more? Please visit our Website: http://gameloft-sea.com/
In order for your application to be considered, you must submit a portfolio or other samples of your work (demos, images, animation, websites, etc.). Please make sure to provide us with the address of your website or portfolio.
Thanks for agreeing to take part in this survey and your interest in our Company.
As part of our Recruitment process, we would like to know more about your interests when applying to Gameloft.
The survey may take you less than 5 minutes to complete and is totally anonymous.
Your honest answers will have no impact on whether you will get the job or not.
They will only be used to support our continuous efforts to match our Employer brand with our candidate’s expectations.
Please copy the URL below to your web browser in case the link doesn't work properly: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/PVFDD2P
Many thanks for your help!