We offer you
- Career in a world leading game developer
- Promotion based on excellence
- Performance based reward
- Recognition and reward program
- Birthday celebration
- Annual staff trip
- Annual health check
- Various in-door events
- Games and sport clubs
- Tons of team building activities
- Modern working facilities
- Game room: PS3, Xbox, Wii
- And so much more…
Finance & Accounting Officer (8-month contract), Hanoi
Reference: Hanoi, Finance, Accounting
Department: Finance, Accounting
Are You Looking For a Fun Place to Work?
Join The Game!
Leader in the development and publishing of games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, two of which are featured in the “Top 10 iOS Games by All-Time Worldwide Downloads” from App Annie. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Dragon Mania Legends, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Disney®, LEGO®, Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel®, Lamborghini® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 3,600 people worldwide. Every month, 70 million unique users can be reached by advertisers in Gameloft games with Gameloft for brands, a leading B2B offering dedicated to brands and agencies. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
Gameloft Hanoi Studio is always on looking out for the best talent to join our team and help create the best experiences for players.
Waiting no more! Join us as Finance & Accounting Officer in Gameloft Vietnam
1. Accounting & Treasury
- Handle payment activity twice per week to internal and external parties
- Maintaining accurate and up to date records of all cash transactions in accounting system (Workday)
- Conduct monthly salary payment
- Prepare Aging report for both AR & AP accounts.
- Reconciliation of bank statements
- Handle local tax declaration & payment to tax authority on time
- Prepare cash forecast for HAN studio
- Conduct the yearly Fixed assets inventory.
- Negotiate with suppliers for quotations & final deals following the purchasing process
- Handle all purchasing needs in the studio and as support for other studios when requested by HO or HQ;
- Develop partnership following regional guidelines and targets
3. Budget & Cost Control
- Be responsibility for studio budget: follow up and keep tracks of all studio’s expenses.
- Control studio’s expenses and timely send reports to the superiors as request;
- Coordinate budget understanding for all stakeholder of the studio
- Prepare specific reports (if any)
4. PMT & Tools
- Ensure PMT’s data accuracy
- Train PMT users as per HO’s plans
- Ensure WAR are sent timely
- Support in tool development with proper testing / commenting
- Carry out other Ad-Hoc tasks, if any.
- Graduate from University of Economics/ Finance and Accounting/ Banking
- Have 2-3 years of experience in a similar position
- Be experienced in using MS Office
- Have good analyzing and negotiation skills
- High integrity and pro-activity
- Be well-organized and able to work under pressure
- High sense of responsibility and carefulness
- Have excellent command of English in speaking and writing
Why join the Gameloft universe?
- Because you want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing!
- Because you want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- Because you want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, just because you’re looking for a great place to work!
What Else Can Gameloft Hanoi Offer You?
- 05 working days/ week: From Monday to Friday, applying flexible working time.
- Lunch Allowance: VND600,000/ month
- Entertainment Allowance
- Health, Social and Unemployment Insurance (based on gross-based salary, according to Labor Code) and PTI Health Insurance
- Tet Bonus (13th-month salary) and Semester bonus (twice/ year)
- Annual salary review
- Leave entitlement: 29 days (12 days annual leave, 5 paid days sick leave, 01 company leave, 11 days public holiday)
- Teambuilding activities & Company events across the year.
- Sport Clubs (Gym, Soccer, Pingpong), PS4 Game corner, Game Online Contest with attractive rewards.
- Opportunities to work with a team of young, talented staff from countries around the world. A culture of relentless learning with free courses in specialized skills, soft skills, and English.
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
- Please submit your CV, cover letter, or portfolio (if applicable) to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.
- Want to know more? Please visit our Website: http://gameloft-sea.com/
Thanks for agreeing to take part in this survey and your interest in our Company.
As part of our recruitment process, we would like to know more about your interests when applying to Gameloft.
The survey may take you less than 5 minutes to complete and is totally anonymous.
Your honest answers will have no impact on whether you will get the job or not.
They will only be used to support our continuous efforts to match our Employer brand with our candidate’s expectations.
Please copy the URL below to your web browser in case the link doesn't work properly: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/PVFDD2P
Many thanks for your help!