We offer you
- Career in a world leading game developer
- Promotion based on excellence
- Performance based reward
- Recognition and reward program
- Birthday celebration
- Annual staff trip
- Annual health check
- Various in-door events
- Games and sport clubs
- Tons of team building activities
- Modern working facilities
- Game room: PS3, Xbox, Wii
- And so much more…
Senior 2D Game Artist (CREATION), Yogyakarta
Reference: Yogyakarta, Art
Be a Part of Our Global Community!
Join the Game!
Leader in the development and publishing of games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, two of which are featured in the “Top 10 iOS Games by All-Time Worldwide Downloads” from App Annie. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Dragon Mania Legends, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Disney®, LEGO®, Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel®, Lamborghini® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 4,300 people worldwide. Every month, 80 million unique users can be reached by advertisers in Gameloft games with Gameloft Advertising Solutions, a leading B2B offering dedicated to brands and agencies. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
As a member of the Gameloft for Brands team, you will work with some of the world’s most famous brands (Lego, Disney, Netflix, Apple, Coca-Cola, Ferrari etc) and design game experiences to create a meaningful connection between people and brands.
Find out more about Gameloft For Brands here : https://www.gameloft.com/forbrands/en
- Produce high quality 2D assets, textures, and animation.
- Design and create game elements such as UI, buttons, icons, objects, characters, avatars, textures and backgrounds
- Design marketing assets : splash game, game icons, posters, banners, screenshots and paint-overs
- Deliver artwork at the agreed time and with high quality standard
- Advance level in 2D art hand drawing, digital painting and illustration
- Willing to learn animation. Already skilled in animation is huge plus point.
- Advance knowledge in Photoshop
- Good understanding of human anatomy, proportion, perspective, composition, color theory, shading, lighting and post-processing
- Good ability to adapt to different art styles (cartoon, manga, realist, semi-realist, 3D look)
- Ability to improve and optimize existing assets
- Good English (able to read and write in English)
- Proactive, autonomous, responsible and well organized keep
- Commitment and sense of responsibility
- Open minded, able to receive feedback
Thanks for agreeing to take part in this survey and your interest in our Company. As part of our Recruitment process, we would like to know more about your interests when applying in Gameloft. The survey may take you less than 5 minutes to complete, and is totally anonymous. Your honest answers will have no impact on whether you will get the job or not. They will only be used to support our continuous efforts to match our Employer brand with our candidate’s expectations.
Please copy the URL below to your web browser in case the link doesn't work properly.
Many thanks for your help!
Why join the Gameloft universe?
- Because you want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing!
- Because you want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- Because you want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, just because you’re looking for a great place to work!
What we offer:
- Teamwork with international talents
- Recognition and rewards
- Creative and modern workplace
- Continuous and professional training
- Work hard, play hard
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
- Please submit your CV, cover letter or portfolio (if applicable)
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.