We offer you
- Career in a world leading game developer
- Promotion based on excellence
- Performance based reward
- Recognition and reward program
- Birthday celebration
- Annual staff trip
- Annual health check
- Various in-door events
- Games and sport clubs
- Tons of team building activities
- Modern working facilities
- Game room: PS3, Xbox, Wii
- And so much more…
Video Game Assistant Producer, Hanoi
Reference: Hanoi, Production, Project Management
Department: Production, Project Management
Are You Looking For a Fun Place to Work?
Join The Game!
Leader in the development and publishing of games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, two of which are featured in the “Top 10 iOS Games by All-Time Worldwide Downloads” from App Annie. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Dragon Mania Legends, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Disney®, LEGO®, Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel®, Lamborghini® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 3,600 people worldwide. Every month, 70 million unique users can be reached by advertisers in Gameloft games with Gameloft for brands, a leading B2B offering dedicated to brands and agencies. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
Gameloft Hanoi Studio is always on looking out for the best talent to join our team and help create the best experiences for players.
Waiting no more! Join us as Video Game Assistant Producer in Gameloft Vietnam!
Occupying the key position in game production process at Gameloft Hanoi Studio, you will coordinate project teams to develop world-class games on mobile devices for international markets.
Your overall responsibilities consist of:
- Planning, coordinating and supervising the game development cycle in order to achieve the objectives of the project
- Developing the project plan, assigning project roles & responsibilities and managing the activity schedule
- Coordinating the activity of all parties involved in the project (programmers, artists, QA, creation teams, support teams and stakeholders)
- Managing the project risks & conflicts, to avoid or reduce any risk that can affect the project objectives
- Constantly controlling the game quality and the project status to make sure that the games are delivered on time and match Gameloft’s high-quality standards
- Actively communicating with Head Quarter Producer, superiors and any other project stakeholders.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent, and at least 1 year of experience in management position of video game project;
- Good gaming background: having good knowledge of a wide variety of video games on different platforms;
- Excellent ability to evaluate video games;
- Strong logic, analytical & planning skills, very well-organized, problem-solving;
- PMO/PMP certificate is a plus
- Responsible, result-oriented, able to work under high pressure and to handle multiple tasks at the same time;
- Proactive with a solution-oriented attitude;
- Good leadership and team spirit;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
Why join the Gameloft universe?
- Because you want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing!
- Because you want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- Because you want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, just because you’re looking for a great place to work!
What Else Can Gameloft Hanoi Offer You?
- 05 working days/ week: From Monday to Friday, applying flexible working time.
- Lunch Allowance: VND600,000/ month
- Health, Social and Unemployment Insurance (based on gross-based salary, according to Labor Code) and PTI Health Insurance
- Tet Bonus (13th-month salary) and Project bonus (twice/ year)
- Annual salary review
- Leave entitlement: 29 days (12 days annual leave, 5 paid days sick leave, 01 company leave, 11 days public holiday)
- Teambuilding activities & Company events across the year.
- Sports Clubs (Gym, Soccer, Pingpong), PS4 Game corner, Game Online Contest with attractive rewards.
- Free technical, soft skill, English, and other language training courses (internal and external) for all employees.
- Opportunity to be trained and participate in at least 01 real game project with great titles such as Asphalt, Minion Rush, March of Empire, ...
- Opportunity to access international game-making technology, with a huge knowledge base from Gameloft studios around the globe.
- Opportunities to work with a team of young, talented staff from countries around the world. A culture of relentless learning with free courses in specialized skills, soft skills, and English.
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
- Please submit your CV, cover letter, or portfolio (if applicable) to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.
- Want to know more? Please visit our Website: http://gameloft-sea.com/
Thanks for agreeing to take part in this survey and your interest in our Company.
As part of our recruitment process, we would like to know more about your interests when applying to Gameloft.
The survey may take you less than 5 minutes to complete and is totally anonymous.
Your honest answers will have no impact on whether you will get the job or not.
They will only be used to support our continuous efforts to match our Employer brand with our candidate’s expectations.
Please copy the URL below to your web browser in case the link doesn't work properly: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/PVFDD2P
Many thanks for your help!