We offer you
- Career in a world leading game developer
- Promotion based on excellence
- Performance based reward
- Recognition and reward program
- Birthday celebration
- Annual staff trip
- Annual health check
- Various in-door events
- Games and sport clubs
- Tons of team building activities
- Modern working facilities
- Game room: PS3, Xbox, Wii
- And so much more…
Mac/Windows Administrator, Ho Chi Minh City
Reference: Ho Chi Minh City, Hardware & IT
Department: Hardware & IT
Location: Ho Chi Minh City
Leader in the development and publishing of games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, two of which are featured in the “Top 10 iOS Games by All-Time Worldwide Downloads” from App Annie. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Disney®, LEGO®, Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 4,700 people worldwide. Every month, 114 million unique users can be reached by advertisers in Gameloft games with Gameloft Advertising Solutions, a leading B2B offering dedicated to brands and agencies. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
Gameloft SAIGON Studio: Started from 2004 with the very first studio opened in the center of Ho Chi Minh City, Gameloft had the main mission of porting Java game creation to a few hundred different feature phones. Now we have successfully launched a new creation project: APPLAYDU, which is a hit worldwide among children and parents. We have been standing among the worldwide leaders in mobile gaming industry because we are built on core values that lead our company to innovate and anticipate for the best gaming experience, from mobile phones, smartphones and tablets to set top boxes, connected TVs and consoles.
We are passionate about everything we do – about our games, our company and our industry. We take chances on people, we favor taking a risk on promising aspirants who fit in our culture and project themselves with us over the long term.
We emphasize diversity in all facets of the company, from whom we recruit to how we build teams and studios. It is by combining the diverse talents and backgrounds of our multicultural group that we achieve greatness.
We boldly embrace change and have the means and the will to tackle any endeavor. We are proud of our ability to adapt quickly and evolve, always staying true to our entrepreneurial spirit.
We constantly push ourselves to act as leaders: to take initiative, challenge the status quo, and bring solutions to improve Gameloft every day. We do not shy away from adversity. This is what gives us a competitive edge.
Aiming to generate innovative and creative games for fast growing technologies, we are constantly looking for the best talents in our field.
Gameloft is a Vivendi company. All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
Gameloft is looking for an talented Mac/Windows administrator with solid experience with workstation operating systems Mac OS and Windows to join the Global Infrastructure team. Reporting to the Infrastructure team, this position will focus on establishing standards, policies and procedures related to workstations for the Company worldwide.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Level 2 and 3 support
- Develop and document technical procedures, standards and policies relating to desktops
- Work with and provide support to local IT staff around the world
- Mac and Windows desktop services administration and automation
- IT tool development
- May be asked to be part of the GNS 24x7 “on call” team
- 5+ years Mac OS and Windows desktop experience in a large enterprise environment
- Strong knowledge and experience with Active Directory related to GPO’s, LDAP and WSUS etc.
- Experience with Windows management tools and automation techniques
- Strong knowledge and experience with Windows and PowerShell
- Experience with Exchange (like IMAP, Dovecot, POP, etc.) an asset
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Good experience with PC hardware from Dell, and Mac
- Strong at working independently, and has organizational and project management skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluent in speaking and writing in English
- Ability to work independently and to manage priorities
- Strong documentation skills
- Ability to work under stress and in a global environment is essential
Why join the Gameloft universe?
- Because you want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing!
- Because you want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- Because you want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, just because you’re looking for a great place to work!
What we offer
- Exciting diversity with our talents from around the world
- Recognition and rewards based on your performance
- Creative, modern and open working place
- Continuous and professional training to fully develop your potential
- Work hard, play hard and enjoy various activities
- Health check-up annually
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
- Please submit your CV, cover letter or portfolio (if applicable)
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.