We offer you
- Career in a world leading game developer
- Promotion based on excellence
- Performance based reward
- Recognition and reward program
- Birthday celebration
- Annual staff trip
- Annual health check
- Various in-door events
- Games and sport clubs
- Tons of team building activities
- Modern working facilities
- Game room: PS3, Xbox, Wii
- And so much more…
Junior 2D Artist, Ho Chi Minh City
Reference: Ho Chi Minh City, Art
Location: Ho Chi Minh City
Are You Looking For a Fun Place to Work?
Join The Game!
Leader in the development and publishing of games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, two of which are featured in the “Top 10 iOS Games by All-Time Worldwide Downloads” from App Annie. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Disney®, LEGO®, Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 4,600 people worldwide. Every month, 114 million unique users can be reached by advertisers in Gameloft games with Gameloft Advertising Solutions, a leading B2B offering dedicated to brands and agencies. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
Artistic and Technical Responsibilities:
• Produce good quality 2D assets and textures;
• Design and create game elements such as game fake-screen, including character, background, user interface, textures, and animation;
• Possess a basic understanding of anatomy, composition, lighting, color, proportion, perspective;
• Possess a basic understanding of the principles of animation;
• Possess a basic understanding of the design process and create a game process;
• Ensure quality meets expectations and direction from the Producer / Supervisor;
• Deliver artworks on time and with required quality standard;
• Show motivation and passion at work;
• Contribute to the good working environment;
· Report your tasks status to your supervisors or/and producers.
· Academic background in Arts or equivalent;
· Ability to improve and optimize existing assets;
· Basic level in Photoshop;
· Basic level in Spine;
· Basic understanding of the principles of animation;
· Good understanding of human anatomy, proportion, and perspective;
· Motivated and passionate about video games;
· Ability to adapt to different stylistic guidelines.
· Basic level in 2D Art: hand-drawing, digital painting, and illustration;
· Basic level in 2D animation for characters and items;
· Basic English oral communication skill: able to read English emails and reply;
· Having a good sense of initiatives, be original and inventive;
· Good sense of creativity and art;
· Work well as part of a team and be able to take direction from Art Lead and Producers;
· Work well under pressure and to strict deadlines;
· Good artistic eyes and pay attention to detail;
· Communication competencies. Getting along with others;
· Maintain a good professional relationship with your colleagues.
· Commitment and sense of responsibility: Show good commitment to the teams and to the company and be willing to work hard to complete the task on time;
· Open-minded: Demonstrate flexibility of thinking and accept positives feedbacks from others for improvement;
· Self-disciplined: Demonstrate good motivation and passion at work;
· Team work: Cooperate with team members and actively provide support;
· Passion for playing video games across multiple platforms;
· Pro-active, autonomous, responsible and well organized;
· Keep good mindset and managing stress facing issues.
· No leadership skills are required.
- Opportunity to own what do you from start to finish;
- Opportunity to be guided and work with professionals in the industry;
- Join our young, multi-national and multi-cultural team of talents;
- Learning how to organize, multitask and manage time;
- A fun and modern workspace with a dedicated Gaming Area!
How to Apply?
- Send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org, titled: JR2D_YOUR FULL NAME or apply here via SmartRecruiters.