We offer you
- Career in a world leading game developer
- Promotion based on excellence
- Performance based reward
- Recognition and reward program
- Birthday celebration
- Annual staff trip
- Annual health check
- Various in-door events
- Games and sport clubs
- Tons of team building activities
- Modern working facilities
- Game room: PS3, Xbox, Wii
- And so much more…
HR Specialist, Ho Chi Minh City
Reference: Ho Chi Minh City, Human Resources
Department: Human Resources
Location: Ho Chi Minh City
Are You Looking For a Fun Place to Work?
Join The Game!
Leader in the development and publishing of games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, two of which are featured in the “Top 10 iOS Games by All-Time Worldwide Downloads” from App Annie. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Disney®, LEGO®, Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 4,600 people worldwide. Every month, 114 million unique users can be reached by advertisers in Gameloft games with Gameloft Advertising Solutions, a leading B2B offering dedicated to brands and agencies. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
The accountabilities below may be amended from time to time depending on needs and expectations, and will be notified to the position holder.
Compensation & Benefits is accountable for all processes and team associated with work across both compensation and benefits including:
1. Compensation & Benefits Management:
- Coordinate or assist in HR reports and metrics in SEA region, ensuring they are delivered in timely and accurate manner, with helpful inputs for evidence-based decisions;
- Support in processing of composing, reviewing HR/C&B Policy, procedures and guidelines;
- Conduct, coordinate salary and benefits surveys.
2. Rewards Plan Communication:
- Renew and manage premium insurance plan for local employees and foreign workers;
- Proactively collaborate and guide HR team members to perceive and implement the policy and procedures properly and consistently;
- Update HR documentation (HR Handbook, guidelines, C&B Policy, HR templates, documents to popularize HR policy and procedures, etc.).
- Coordinate with HR Studio to collect the issues that are related to the HRM-Pro system every 6 months.
4. Other Tasks:
- Participate in HR projects/ programs upon assignment;
- Coordinate HR payroll audit; join in interviews with auditors; provide auditors with pertinent responses upon request;
- Perform ad-hoc tasks when necessary and upon assignment.
Learning & Development is accountable for all processes and team associated with work across both learning & development including:
1. Support In Building The High-Performing Learning Culture (30%):
- Support different campaigns and projects to build the high-performing learning culture, such as Learning Accelerator program, External learning resources, Training sponsorship program, Leadership program, Talent program, other career & development programs, etc.
- Support in tool development, such as analyze requests, deign the features, follow-up with developers: iLearn, PMS, Idea Plus, Challenge Plus;
- Conduct the regular audit (internal/ external) by tracking data to ensure all activities of Training & Development in SEA Studios are in accordance with policy & procedures. Monitor the T&D performance indicators to ensure the efficiency;
- Support to design the communication products, editorial products for branding T&D activities.
2. Support In Developing E-Learning (20%):
- Master all the techniques to create courses and interactive contents for courses (H5P, video recording, voice recording);
- Support course creators to upload E-Learning contents on the E-Learning platform (iLearn);
- Support to develop training/guidelines/tutorials to make sure that course/workshop creators can deliver high-quality courses/workshops, get familiar with the tool quickly, and follow the consistency and quality standards;
- Weekly check all the courses and workshops created on iLearn and alert any inconsistencies or unexpected quality.
- From 3-5 years working experience in HR practices, compensation and benefit;
- Experienced on Company’s C&B policy, HR processes, compensation cycle management;
- Adequate knowledge of current labor regulations, HR best practices and trends;
- Good knowledge of MS Office (word, Excel and PowerPoint);
- Good Vietnamese and English (both speaking and writing);
- Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines and adapt to fast-pace changes;
- Good organization skills; handle numbers at ease with as well as big database with accuracy and within tight deadline;
- Strong problem-solving skill with growth mindset, can-do attitude;
- High confidentiality commitment, integrity, sense of responsibility;
- Learning agility, good research and analytical skills;
- Being tech savvy, interested in researching for the latest technology, tools, and trends in online learning and instructional media;
- High attention to details and commitment to quality.
- Opportunity to own what do you from start to finish;
- Opportunity to be guided and work with professionals in the industry;
- Join our young, multi-national and multi-cultural team of talents;
- Learning how to organize, multitask and manage time;
- A fun and modern workspace with a dedicated Gaming Area!
How to Apply?
- Send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org, titled: HRS_YOUR FULL NAME or apply here via SmartRecruiters.