We offer you
- Career in a world leading game developer
- Promotion based on excellence
- Performance based reward
- Recognition and reward program
- Birthday celebration
- Annual staff trip
- Annual health check
- Various in-door events
- Games and sport clubs
- Tons of team building activities
- Modern working facilities
- Game room: PS3, Xbox, Wii
- And so much more…
Back End Developer, Ho Chi Minh City
Reference: Ho Chi Minh City, Programming
Location: Ho Chi Minh City
Are You Looking for a Great Place to Work?
Join the Game!
Leader in the development and publishing of games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, two of which are featured in the “Top 10 iOS Games by All-Time Worldwide Downloads” from App Annie. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Disney®, LEGO®, Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 4,600 people worldwide. Every month, 114 million unique users can be reached by advertisers in Gameloft games with Gameloft Advertising Solutions, a leading B2B offering dedicated to brands and agencies. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
The Corporate Systems Department at Gameloft has an exciting opportunity for a Back-End Developer with Front-end oriented to join our team of developers, working on creating best-in-class web-based and mobile responsive based products supporting the company’s efforts (mainly on corporate application).
Back-end Developer is responsible for server-side web application logic and works hand in hand in a dynamic, cross functional team with other frontend, backend and QA engineers implementing customizations & customer requirements that will provide tangible results for the corporation.
Integrated on Agile team that focuses on continuous improvement both with what we develop and how we develop it, Backend-end will part of stand-ups, sprint planning and all that usual stuff, with the main goal is to find new and better ways to work for today and tomorrow for the whole corporation. We use and build reusable code and libraries for future use, approved after auditing by our security department. Importance on security and performance is our leitmotiv.
Preferences on communication and presentations skills (since we closely work with clients during our sprint cycles), and, on having a shipping mindset with love working in a fast paced environment!
- Perform web and legacy system development, update and support.
- Initiate and lead development of web tools and application, design and build back-office system from scratch.
- Participle on the conception and setup of automation system to facilitate the usage and project deployment on site and on cloud.
- Create and maintain technical documentation linked with the solution developed
- Share and assist with colleagues on the conception, development and the platform functionality
- Suggest any improvements linked to security, performance and the raising of the existence environments
- Work with infrastructure team to find innovative solution
- Delivery high level solutions or subsystems like custom API’s, database modeling and design.
- Contribute to continuous improvement by suggesting improvement to user interface, software architecture or new technologies.
- Analyzes customer requirements and defines solutions and architecture plus assistance to the team on problems and technical roadblocks
- Coordinate roll-out of new applications
- Provides production support
- Performs other duties that maybe assigned from time to time.
- Support Corporate Systems Department products on integration with internal systems and help teams all over the globe accelerate their business and productivity
- At least 2-3 years on Web Development;
- Experience with PHP and Node.js / TypeScript;
- Experience with RESTful / GraphQL APIs and system integrations;
- Experience with SQL databases, and NoSQL;
- Experience with Gitlab, Docker and CI/CD;
- Experience with AWS and Salesforce.com is a plus.
- In-depth understanding of the capabilities and constraints of the following frameworks:
- Professional knowledge: multi-platforms, network programming computer science fundamentals in data structures and design patterns..., and any new technology/language implied by work-related technology evolution;
- Very good at research and development;
- Flexibility and ability to adapt new technical changes as per project need;
- Experienced with web frontend and cloud platforms is a plus.
- Experienced on Web security (OWASP,..) is a plus.
- Autonomous and proactive attitude;
- Flexibility to adapt to change;
- Analytical and synthesis skills;
- Excellent Communication skills;
- Problem solving and open minded;
- Good communication on technical related topics;
- Good understanding of training needs
- Ability to work under high pressure.
- Highly responsible and committed to all technical matters;
- Strong team spirit
- Commitment and Sense of responsibility;
- Meticulousness & quality oriented;
- Structured, result-oriented working approach
- Open-minded: Demonstrate flexibility of thinking and accept positives feedbacks from others for improvement;
- Self-disciplined: demonstrate strong motivation and passion at work;
- Team work: Cooperate with team members and actively provide support;
- Good at research and development skill
- Be constantly up-to-date of new technologies and tools;
- Flexible attitude and a quick learner
Why join the Gameloft universe?
- Because you want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing!
- Because you want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- Because you want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, just because you’re looking for a great place to work!
What we offer:
- Teamwork with international talents
- Recognition and rewards
- Creative and modern workplace
- Continuous and professional training
- Work hard, play hard
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
- Please submit your CV, cover letter or portfolio (if applicable)
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.