We offer you
- Career in a world leading game developer
- Promotion based on excellence
- Performance based reward
- Recognition and reward program
- Birthday celebration
- Annual staff trip
- Annual health check
- Various in-door events
- Games and sport clubs
- Tons of team building activities
- Modern working facilities
- Game room: PS3, Xbox, Wii
- And so much more…
2D Concept Artist, Ho Chi Minh City
Reference: Ho Chi Minh City, Art
Location: Ho Chi Minh City
Are You Looking For a Fun Place to Work?
Join The Game!
Leader in the development and publishing of games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, two of which are featured in the “Top 10 iOS Games by All-Time Worldwide Downloads” from App Annie. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Disney®, LEGO®, Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 4,600 people worldwide. Every month, 114 million unique users can be reached by advertisers in Gameloft games with Gameloft Advertising Solutions, a leading B2B offering dedicated to brands and agencies. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
Artistic and Technical Responsibilities:
Produce high quality 2D assets and textures;
Performing graphical work assigned by producers, delegate work to your team members;
Help superiors to evaluate team members’ performance;
Give necessary training and guidance to junior artists in your team;
Master all the necessary tools;
Actively detect and solve problems encountered in your projects;
Inspire, Train, coach and mentor Junior Artists;
To help supervisors with training work shop and seminars and to share; knowledge and experiences;
Problem solving, propose ideas on how we could improve work efficiency.
Contribution in Management
Actively following up, able to detect bugs, analyses and presents solutions;
Thorough and organized, allowing you to work with goals and to see a project through to its end within given deadlines;
Good understanding in style guidelines, design process and creative workflow;
Work closely with the Art Lead and the Studio Lead Artist;
Contribute to good working environment for the team;
Possess a library of 2D references to use and to share with the art team;
Foresee future mistakes and prevent them from happening;
Produce, check and update 2D documentation.
- Report your tasks status to your supervisors or producers when required
- Academic background in Arts or equivalent;
Advance level in Photoshop;
Great understanding about human anatomy, proportion and perspective;
Great understanding of composition, color, shading, lighting, post-processing;
Understanding about graphic design;
Game art experience: Motivated and passionate about game art, good understanding of game art;
Advance level in 2D Art: hand-drawing, digital painting, design and illustration;
Good English oral communication skill: able to read English emails and reply;
Team work: Cooperate with team members and actively provide support;
Passion for playing video games across multiple platforms;
- Basic leadership skills over Junior Artists.
What We Offer:
- An attractive monthly salary, alongside Tet ("13th-month salary") and annual performance bonuses (twice per year);
- 100% of monthly salaries during 2 months of probation;
- 100% coverage of mandatory insurances (SI, HI, UI), as well as an extra healthcare insurance from PTI;
- Various training packages, including annual training (1), sponsorship training (2) and e-learning (3);
- 12-14 days of paid annual leave, 5 days of paid sick leave, 12 days of paid holiday leave (including 1 day for Christmas);
- WFH is available during times of Covid-19 (only to local and local expatriates);
- A monthly allowance to cover electricity and Internet bills during WFH periods;
- A dynamic workplace environment, with over 18 nationalities, where hundreds of world-renowned game titles are born;
- Opportunities to train with highly skilled artists and develop yourselves;
- An open-space office, a cafeteria, a terrace and a Gaming Area!
How To Apply?
- Send your CV and cover letter (optional) to: firstname.lastname@example.org, titled: 2DCON_YOUR FULL NAME or apply here via SmartRecruiters.