We offer you
- Career in a world leading game developer
- Promotion based on excellence
- Performance based reward
- Recognition and reward program
- Birthday celebration
- Annual staff trip
- Annual health check
- Various in-door events
- Games and sport clubs
- Tons of team building activities
- Modern working facilities
- Game room: PS3, Xbox, Wii
- And so much more…
3D ENVIRONMENT ARTIST, Yogyakarta
Reference: Yogyakarta, Art
Leader in the development and publishing of games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, two of which are featured in the “Top 10 iOS Games by All-Time Worldwide Downloads” from App Annie. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Dragon Mania Legends, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Disney®, LEGO®, Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel®, Lamborghini® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 3,600 people worldwide. Every month, 70 million unique users can be reached by advertisers in Gameloft games with Gameloft for brands, a leading B2B offering dedicated to brands and agencies. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
- Provide high-quality 3D environments for projects required.
- Work closely with the 3D Lead Artist, Producer and Art Team.
- Assist the 3D Lead Artist on quality review and team’s organization.
- Great understanding of environment composition, perspective, shaders, lighting and post-effects.
- Great understanding of different artistic styles and cultures.
- Great knowledge in game development processes and pipelines.
- 3+ years of game industry experience and working on published games is a strong advantage.
- Advance skills in 3dsmax, ZBrush, Photoshop, Substance Painter/Designer and Unity.
- Advance skills in unwrapping UV and baking lightmaps for environment.
- Advance skills in PBR shader creation for AAA mobile games.
- Advance modelling and texturing skills for both realistic and cartoonish style.
- Advance skills to adapt to different stylistic guidelines.
- Advance skills to optimize assets for real-time gaming.
- Good hand-drawing, digital painting and illustration skills are a plus.
- Good English communication skill (spoken and written).
Thanks for agreeing to take part in this survey and your interest in our Company.As part of our Recruitment process, we would like to know more about your interests when applying in Gameloft. The survey may take you less than 5 minutes to complete, and is totally anonymous. Your honest answers will have no impact on whether you will get the job or not. They will only be used to support our continuous efforts to match our Employer brand with our candidate’s expectations.
Please copy the URL below to your web browser in case the link doesn't work properly.
Many thanks for your help!
3 Good Reasons
To get the best from our people, we aim to give the best: because we owe our success to our talents and their passion.
Creating an atmosphere that reflects the company's culture where we value our employee’s expertise, creativity and innovation, we believe this is the key to gain our people’s loyalty.
1. Creative workplace with international teams of talents!
• Modern facilities
• Fun environment
2. Exciting challenges and rewarding recognitions!
• Top-rated and international projects
• Performance-base rewards
• We value loyalty
3. Continuous learning and career growth!
• Adaptation to changes
• Continuous and initial training
• Career development
We would like to let you know that we currently work from home (WFH). During WFH, we only accept job applications via online. All application that come by hard file, temporary will not process until further notice.