We offer you
- Career in a world leading game developer
- Promotion based on excellence
- Performance based reward
- Recognition and reward program
- Birthday celebration
- Annual staff trip
- Annual health check
- Various in-door events
- Games and sport clubs
- Tons of team building activities
- Modern working facilities
- Game room: PS3, Xbox, Wii
- And so much more…
UI UX – UNITY EXPERT, Ho Chi Minh City
Reference: Ho Chi Minh City, Art
Location: Ho Chi Minh City
Are You Looking for a Great Place to Work?
Join the Game!
Leader in the development and publishing of games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, two of which are featured in the “Top 10 iOS Games by All-Time Worldwide Downloads” from App Annie. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Disney®, LEGO®, Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 4,600 people worldwide. Every month, 114 million unique users can be reached by advertisers in Gameloft games with Gameloft Advertising Solutions, a leading B2B offering dedicated to brands and agencies. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
● Lead and Master Unity UI implementation
● Analyze, Define and Propose solutions for all UI UX at Studio Level
● Provide UX solutions for projects in conception phase
● Provide UI solutions matching the art direction
● Create flows, wireframes and assets along with required documentation
● Work closely with Studio Lead Artist and Art team and keep your superiors updated on UI UX matters
● Actively follow up, detect issues and propose improvements
● Anticipate and solve problems encountered in your projects and propose solutions
● Provide guidance and training to all UI UX artists in your team
● Evaluate your team members
● Constantly updating Skills & Software knowledge
● Creating and Delivering Trainings & Workshops
● Allocating UI UX resources where is required.
● Recruiting, Testing and Interviewing new candidates
● +5 years of Experience working with Interfaces in Unity
● Academic background in Design, Arts or equivalent
● Ability to communicate in English
● Experience working with Photoshop
● Experience working with Figma, Xd, Sketch or equivalent
● Ability to follow a brief, accurately estimate time to complete tasks and manage priorities to meet deadlines
● Follow direction and ensure it is followed by other team members
● Great understanding of user experience, style guidelines, design process and creative workflow
● Great understanding of iconography and graphic design principles
● Great understanding of game development production process
● Write and update documentation
● Possess a library of references to use for work and to share with the art team
● Communication competencies. Getting along with others, negotiation, conflict resolution and decision-making.
● Stay up to date with latest industry trends and tools
Why join the Gameloft universe?
- Because you want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing!
- Because you want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- Because you want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, just because you’re looking for a great place to work!
What we offer:
- Teamwork with international talents
- Recognition and rewards
- Creative and modern workplace
- Continuous and professional training
- Work hard, play hard
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
- Please submit your CV, cover letter or portfolio (if applicable)
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.