We offer you
- Career in a world leading game developer
- Promotion based on excellence
- Performance based reward
- Recognition and reward program
- Birthday celebration
- Annual staff trip
- Annual health check
- Various in-door events
- Games and sport clubs
- Tons of team building activities
- Modern working facilities
- Game room: PS3, Xbox, Wii
- And so much more…
Community Moderator, Ho Chi Minh City
Reference: Ho Chi Minh City, Customer Care
Department: Customer Care
Location: Ho Chi Minh City
- About Gameloft
Leader in the development and publishing of games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, two of which are featured in the “Top 10 iOS Games by All-Time Worldwide Downloads” from App Annie. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Disney®, LEGO®, Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 4,700 people worldwide. Every month, 114 million unique users can be reached by advertisers in Gameloft games with Gameloft Advertising Solutions, a leading B2B offering dedicated to brands and agencies. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
Gameloft SAIGON Studio: Started from 2004 with the very first studio opened in the center of Ho Chi Minh City, Gameloft had the main mission of porting Java game creation to a few hundred different feature phones. Now we have successfully launched a new creation project: APPLAYDU, which is a hit worldwide among children and parents. We have been standing among the worldwide leaders in mobile gaming industry because we are built on core values that lead our company to innovate and anticipate for the best gaming experience, from mobile phones, smartphones and tablets to set top boxes, connected TVs and consoles.
We are passionate about everything we do – about our games, our company and our industry. We take chances on people, we favor taking a risk on promising aspirants who fit in our culture and project themselves with us over the long term.
We emphasize diversity in all facets of the company, from whom we recruit to how we build teams and studios. It is by combining the diverse talents and backgrounds of our multicultural group that we achieve greatness.
We boldly embrace change and have the means and the will to tackle any endeavor. We are proud of our ability to adapt quickly and evolve, always staying true to our entrepreneurial spirit.
We constantly push ourselves to act as leaders: to take initiative, challenge the status quo, and bring solutions to improve Gameloft every day. We do not shy away from adversity. This is what gives us a competitive edge.
Aiming to generate innovative and creative games for fast growing technologies, we are constantly looking for the best talents in our field.
Gameloft is a Vivendi company. All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Community Moderator responsible with improving our game communities’ sentiment, providing social customer support and fostering a healthy and safe community for players on the Appstores, via email and/or social media channels (if needed).
The Community Moderator will be mainly monitoring appstores reviews and providing email support, as well as replying to them - engaging with our players on the appstores/via email, providing them the support they need, settling various disputes on the channels, reporting and/or removing those reviews that are considered offensive and those that break the community rules. Moreover, he/she will be also responsible of building the internal reports and communicate the users’ feedback with the involved stakeholders.
- Monitor discussions on the AppStores and via email and respond to them on a daily basis.
- Engage in discussions and provide support to players on the Stores and via email. Identify, track, report and help solve their emerging issues.
- Collaborate with other teams involved in the projects in finding swift solutions for the issues reported by players via AppStores / emails
- Collaborate with the Game Teams to identify the reported issues and share with players optimal solutions to solve them.
- Reinforce and participate in the feedback cycle from customers to the game team and back
- Review, collect and accurately classify the nature of user-generated content from a range of platforms including mainly AppStores and email support. Provide extensive reports on community feedback, by using qualitative and quantitative metrics
- Excellent command of English language, both verbal & written (second language is a big plus);
- Ability to communicate clearly, both written and in speak;
- Ability to handle customer complaints, even when handling unpleasant customers;
- Ability to understand online conflicts and knowledge on how to mitigate them
- Computer Literate (Internet Browsing, Windows, MS Office with emphasis in Excel);
- Ability to work accurate and with eye for detail;
- A pleasant and friendly style and a proactive attitude;
- To be a team player;
- Passion for games and nice to have: a good video game experience (knowledge of game styles and gaming experiences)
- Nice to have - Familiar with other social media & community environments such as forums, Discord servers, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and other discussion hubs
Why join the Gameloft universe?
- Because you want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing!
- Because you want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- Because you want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, just because you’re looking for a great place to work!
What we offer
- Exciting diversity with our talents from around the world
- Recognition and rewards based on your performance
- Creative, modern and open working place
- Continuous and professional training to fully develop your potential
- Work hard, play hard and enjoy various activities
- Health check-up annually
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
- Please submit your CV, cover letter or portfolio (if applicable)
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.