We offer you
- Career in a world leading game developer
- Promotion based on excellence
- Performance based reward
- Recognition and reward program
- Birthday celebration
- Annual staff trip
- Annual health check
- Various in-door events
- Games and sport clubs
- Tons of team building activities
- Modern working facilities
- Game room: PS3, Xbox, Wii
- And so much more…
SALESFORCE DEVELOPER, Ho Chi Minh City
Reference: Ho Chi Minh City, Programming
Location: Ho Chi Minh City
Are You Looking for a Great Place to Work?
Join the Game!
Leader in the development and publishing of games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, two of which are featured in the “Top 10 iOS Games by All-Time Worldwide Downloads” from App Annie. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Disney®, LEGO®, Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 4,600 people worldwide. Every month, 114 million unique users can be reached by advertisers in Gameloft games with Gameloft Advertising Solutions, a leading B2B offering dedicated to brands and agencies. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
Take on main responsibility of maintaining and developing an existed tool using Salesforce platform, the tool connects with some internal services, help to track what sales manager are selling.
Join to develop the internal tools with team if needed.
· Maintain the current system
· Analyze the requirement and develop new features that request by client
· Share and assist with colleagues on the conception, development and the platform functionality
· Suggest any improvements linked to security, performance and the raising of the existence environments
· Delivery high level solutions
· Contribute to continuous improvement by suggesting improvement to user interface, software architecture or new technologies.
· Provides production support
. Performs other duties that maybe assigned from time to time.
· Masters/Bachelor/Associates Degree
· Having knowledge one of these programming languages: Java
· Experience with Salesforce platform, APEX and VisualForce programming
· Experience with PHP, NodeJS is a plus;
· Experience with CICD, container technologies is a big plus
· Experience with all phases of the software development lifecycle and agile development
· Autonomous and proactive attitude;
· Flexibility to adapt to change;
· Analytical and synthesis skills;
· Communication skills;
· Problem solving and open minded;
· Good communication on technical related topics;
· Ability to work under high pressure.
· Highly responsible and committed to all technical matters;
· Strong team spirit
· Commitment and Sense of responsibility;
· Meticulousness & quality oriented;
· Structured, result-oriented working approach
· Open-minded: Demonstrate flexibility of thinking and accept positives feedbacks from others for improvement;
· Self-disciplined: demonstrate strong motivation and passion at work;
· Team work: Cooperate with team members and actively provide support;
· Good at research and development skill
· Be constantly up-to-date of new technologies and tools;
Why join the Gameloft universe?
- Because you want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing!
- Because you want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- Because you want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, just because you’re looking for a great place to work!
What we offer:
- Teamwork with international talents
- Recognition and rewards
- Creative and modern workplace
- Continuous and professional training
- Work hard, play hard
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
- Please submit your CV, cover letter or portfolio (if applicable)
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.