We offer you
- Career in a world leading game developer
- Promotion based on excellence
- Performance based reward
- Recognition and reward program
- Birthday celebration
- Annual staff trip
- Annual health check
- Various in-door events
- Games and sport clubs
- Tons of team building activities
- Modern working facilities
- Game room: PS3, Xbox, Wii
- And so much more…
Game Developer (C++), Hanoi
Reference: Hanoi, Programming
Leader in the development and publishing of games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, two of which are featured in the “Top 10 iOS Games by All-Time Worldwide Downloads” from App Annie. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Dragon Mania Legends, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Disney®, LEGO®, Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel®, Lamborghini® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 4,300 people worldwide. Every month, 80 million unique users can be reached by advertisers in Gameloft games with Gameloft Advertising Solutions, a leading B2B offering dedicated to brands and agencies. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
· Programming, debugging and optimizing codes to create and port video games on a wide range of mobile phones.
· Taking part in projects involving various Gameloft studios around the world such as US, France, Korea, Japan…, and will work closely with project managers and other departments of the studio such as quality assurance, game design, and graphic art to deliver high-quality mobile games for international markets in Europe, Asia, America…
· Good at C/C++ or Java/C#
· Experience in game programming is a plus
· Team spirit, sense of responsibility, result-oriented and deadline commitment;
· Ability to work under high pressure;
· Both Junior and Senior profiles are welcome.
The following are considered advantages for your application and will be taken into account:
· Good at Algorithm, Math, fast learner;
· Experience in Android/iOS/Symbian/Meego/Windows 7/Bada/BREW;
· Knowledge of 3D graphics programming with DirectX/OpenGL and working with 3D Game Engine;
· Bachelor degree or equivalent in computer science;
· Good at English communication.
And above all, motivation and a passion for video games!
Why Join Gameloft?
· You want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing.
· You want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers.
· You want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
· Or, you are just looking for a fun place to work!
What Else Can Gameloft Hanoi Offer You?
· 05 working days/ week: From Monday to Friday, applying flexible working time.
· Lunch Allowance: VND600,000/ month
· Health, Social and Unemployment Insurance (based on gross-based salary, according to Labor Code) and Accident Insurance
· Tet Bonus (13th month salary) and Project bonus (twice/ year)
· Annual salary review
· Leave entitlement: 29 days (12 days annual leave, 5 paid days sick leave, 01 company leave , 11 days public holiday)
· Teambuilding activities, Staff Trip, Company events across the year.
· Clubs, PS4 Game corner, Game Online Contest with attractive rewards.
· Free technical, soft skill, English and other language training courses (internal and external) for all employees.
· Opportunity to be trained and participate in at least 01 real game project with great titles such as Asphalt, Minion Rush, March of Empire, ...
· Opportunity to access international game making technology, with a huge knowledge base from Gameloft studios around the globe.
· Opportunities to work with a team of young, talented staff from countries around the world. A culture of relentless learning with free courses in specialized skills, soft skills, and English
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
Please submit your CV, cover letter in PDF form and portfolio (if applicable) to email@example.com
Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our database for future suitable open jobs.
As you are interested in career opportunities at Gameloft, please take the below survey to help us better understand how candidates define our employer value proposition.
The survey may take you less than 5 minutes to complete, and is totally anonymous.
Thank you for your cooperation!
Want to learn more? Please visit our Website: http://gameloft-sea.com/