We offer you
- Career in a world leading game developer
- Promotion based on excellence
- Performance based reward
- Recognition and reward program
- Birthday celebration
- Annual staff trip
- Annual health check
- Various in-door events
- Games and sport clubs
- Tons of team building activities
- Modern working facilities
- Game room: PS3, Xbox, Wii
- And so much more…
SEO Specialist, Ho Chi Minh City
Reference: Ho Chi Minh City, Market Research & Licensing
Department: Market Research & Licensing
Location: Ho Chi Minh City
Are You Looking For a Fun Place to Work?
Join The Game!
Leader in the development and publishing of games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, two of which are featured in the “Top 10 iOS Games by All-Time Worldwide Downloads” from App Annie. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Disney®, LEGO®, Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 4,600 people worldwide. Every month, 114 million unique users can be reached by advertisers in Gameloft games with Gameloft Advertising Solutions, a leading B2B offering dedicated to brands and agencies. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
Develop SEO strategies (technical, on-page and off-page) based on industry best practice and competitor analysis.
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization.
- Develop and execute mail marketing program, including segmentation, testing, and deployment.
- Manage marketing automation efforts and processes, proactively research and implement best practices, and industry standards.
- Work with key stakeholders to manage marketing campaigns.
- Provide timely insights and analytical support to different internal business stakeholders.
- Perform other related duties, special projects and assignments as required.
Qualifications and Experiences:
- Proven experience in SEO, CRM specialist or similar role: minimum 1- 2 years’ experience
- Knowledge of standard and current SEO practices.
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS.
- Knowledge of Marketing Automation process.
- Knowledge of content management systems
- Familiarity with relevant tools (e.g. Screaming Frog, MOZ,…), web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Google Search Console) and marketing automation tool (Mailchimp, Marketo, Hubspot).
- Excellent communication skills & capacity to work in an international environment.
- Analytical mindset with numerical aptitude.
- Knowledge in AdWords (search engine marketing) is a plus but not mandatory.
Why join the Gameloft universe?
- Because you want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing!
- Because you want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- Because you want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, just because you’re looking for a great place to work!
What we offer:
- Exciting diversity with our talents from around the world
- Recognition and rewards based on your performance
- Creative, modern and open working place
- Continuous and professional training to fully develop your potential
- Work hard, play hard and enjoy various activities
- Health check-up annually
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
- Please submit your CV, cover letter or portfolio (if applicable)
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.
- Want to know more? Please visit our Website: http://gameloft-sea.com/
In order for your application to be considered, you must submit a portfolio or other samples of your work (demos, images, animation, websites, etc.). Please make sure to provide us with the address of your website or portfolio.
Thanks for agreeing to take part in this survey and your interest in our Company.
As part of our Recruitment process, we would like to know more about your interests when applying in Gameloft.
The survey may take you less than 5 minutes to complete, and is totally anonymous.
Your honest answers will have no impact on whether you will get the job or not.
They will only be used to support our continuous efforts to match our Employer brand with our candidate’s expectations.
Please copy the URL below to your web browser in case the link doesn't work properly: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/PVFDD2P
Many thanks for your help!