We offer you
- Career in a world leading game developer
- Promotion based on excellence
- Performance based reward
- Recognition and reward program
- Birthday celebration
- Annual staff trip
- Annual health check
- Various in-door events
- Games and sport clubs
- Tons of team building activities
- Modern working facilities
- Game room: PS3, Xbox, Wii
- And so much more…
Advertising Campaign Manager, Ho Chi Minh City
Reference: Ho Chi Minh City, Marketing & User Acquisition
Department: Marketing & User Acquisition
Location: Ho Chi Minh City
Are You Looking For a Fun Place to Work?
Join The Game!
Leader in the development and publishing of games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, two of which are featured in the “Top 10 iOS Games by All-Time Worldwide Downloads” from App Annie. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Disney®, LEGO®, Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 4,600 people worldwide. Every month, 114 million unique users can be reached by advertisers in Gameloft games with Gameloft Advertising Solutions, a leading B2B offering dedicated to brands and agencies. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
The main task is to manage and guarantee successful deliveries/executions of our clients’ advertising campaigns. This position can either be based in Bangkok (for Thai candidates only), or Vietnam (either HCMC or Hanoi, for all nationalities).
· Supporting the local/regional Advertising Sales team and helping to build realistic campaign proposals for clients.
· Building, managing, and growing relationships with clients: understanding their objectives, recommending best practices, and developing effective campaign plans to achieve the necessary performance.
· Acting as the project manager for standard campaigns and producing rich media and high-level creatives with the Gameloft creative department/developer team and liaising with other departments to make the projects a success.
· Ensuring the client brief is respected, supervising creative production and requesting metrics at the right placements.
· Responsible for the local advertising inventory booked and available.
· Responsible for the inventory buying.
· Checking, organizing methodically, and setting up all the 3rd party requirements according to client specifications.
• Campaign Management
· Setting up, monitoring, analysing and optimising multiple campaigns simultaneously.
· Ensuring campaigns’ delivery and performance meet client requirements.
· Liaising with the Gameloft Business Intelligence department to coordinate campaign reports.
· Handling troubleshooting.
· Providing frequent status updates for/analysis of the campaign to your sales team and clients.
· Answering all client requests in a timely manner.
· Providing the final report and analysis of the campaign and generating the necessary marketing documents.
· Producing post-mortems to enable continuous improvement.
· Producing internal operations reports.
Options for Development in the Future
· Depending on the situation, the suitability, and the interests of the new Ad Operations Manager, it may be possible to take full responsibility for the accounts of a certain number of clients/agencies.
• From 2 years of experience in ad operations/campaign management/digital media planning or a similar field.
• Outstanding organisational skills and extremely attentive to detail.
• A team player with a great sense of communication.
• Strong analytical skills.
• Works well under pressure.
• Fluent in English.
1. What We Offer
• An attractive monthly salary alongside Tet and other performance bonuses;
• 100% coverage of mandatory insurances (SI, HI, UI), as well as an extra healthcare insurance;
• Various training packages, including annual training (1), sponsorship training (2) and e-learning (3);
• 12 days of paid annual leave, 5 days of paid sick leave, 12 days of paid holiday leave (including 1 day for Christmas);
• WFH is available during times of Covid-19 (only to local and local expats);
• A monthly allowance to cover electricity and Internet bills during WFH periods;
• A range of policies of support employees physically, mentally and emotionally while working from home;
• A dynamic workplace environment, with over 18 nationalities, where hundreds of world-renowned game titles were born;
• Opportunities to train with experts and develop yourselves;
• An open-space office, a cafeteria, a terrace and a Gaming Area;
• Other benefits from one of the best employers in Vietnam.
• Send your CV and cover letter (optional) to: email@example.com, titled: AOM_YOUR FULL NAME or apply here via SmartRecruiters.