We offer you
- Career in a world leading game developer
- Promotion based on excellence
- Performance based reward
- Recognition and reward program
- Birthday celebration
- Annual staff trip
- Annual health check
- Various in-door events
- Games and sport clubs
- Tons of team building activities
- Modern working facilities
- Game room: PS3, Xbox, Wii
- And so much more…
Java Programmer, Ho Chi Minh City
Reference: Ho Chi Minh City, Programming
Location: Ho Chi Minh City
Are You Looking for a Great Place to Work?
Join the Game!
A leading digital and social game publisher, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 157 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 6,000 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
- Programming, debugging and optimizing codes to create and port video games on a wide range of mobile phones.
- Adapt to work/maintain in-house libraries that were made to serve for Gameloft games.
- Follow up and keep plan executed as schedule according to requirements (e.g., type of work & schedule) provided by Producers, Supervisor
- Work closely with project manager & other departments of studio such as quality assurance, game design, .. to deliver high quality mobile games for customers/partners on the world.
- Good at Java programming language.
- Has good logic thinking and problem solving.
- Has good self-learning skills to handle R&D tasks.
- Team spirit ,high sense of responsibility
- Be pro-active and work-hard
- Know C++ language is a big plug
The following are considered as advantages for the position we need
- Knowledge of 3D graphics programming with DirectX/OpenGL
- Experience in Android platform
- Knowledge on game development process
Why Join the World of Gameloft?
- Because you want to be part of an exceptional experience within a company that is constantly growing!
- Because you want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- Because you want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, just because you’re looking for a great place to work!
We want to get to know you!
Submit your application now
For local candidates only