We offer you
- Career in a world leading game developer
- Promotion based on excellence
- Performance based reward
- Recognition and reward program
- Birthday celebration
- Annual staff trip
- Annual health check
- Various in-door events
- Games and sport clubs
- Tons of team building activities
- Modern working facilities
- Game room: PS3, Xbox, Wii
- And so much more…
Talent Acquisition Specialist (6-Month Service Contract), Ho Chi Minh City
Reference: Ho Chi Minh City, Human Resources
Department: Human Resources
Location: Ho Chi Minh City
Are You Looking For a Fun Place to Work?
Join The Game!
Leader in the development and publishing of games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, two of which are featured in the “Top 10 iOS Games by All-Time Worldwide Downloads” from App Annie. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Disney®, LEGO®, Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 4,600 people worldwide. Every month, 114 million unique users can be reached by advertisers in Gameloft games with Gameloft Advertising Solutions, a leading B2B offering dedicated to brands and agencies. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
1. Recruitment Operation:
· Carry out internal and external recruitment processes - from working with different stakeholders to define recruitment needs, to creating and posting Job Ads, sourcing and selecting candidates, coordinating tests (if any) and interviews for assigned open positions;
· Implement recruitment/talent strategies in line with the company’s directions;
· Continuously look to add to/improve recruitment channels and the efficiency of hiring;
· Propose and implement ideas or actions to continuously improve process, and to meet targets in terms of both quantity and quality;
· Coordinate with HR to proactively analyze and anticipate resource needs.
2. Talent Attraction and Acquisition:
· Join initiatives for talent attraction and acquisition;
· Be in charge of partnership programs with concerned local, regional universities;
· Support indoor and outdoor recruitment events;
· Collaborate in the development of strategies and practices aimed at efficient hiring for senior, managerial positions as well as positions requiring specific competencies;
· Ensure the talent pool, and network development for assigned open positions;
· Collaborate in actions on social networks, forums/communities.
3. Market Intelligence:
· Analyze labor market trends;
· Provide market updates to all stakeholders.
4. Other tasks assigned by SEA Talent Acquisition Manager, or Supervisor.
· From 1.5-2 years of experience either as an in-house recruiter, or external recruitment consultant;
· Excellent recruiting and networking skills;
· Excellent interpersonal, communication (both verbal and written in Vietnamese and English) and negotiation skills;
· High sense of services, responsibility, focusing on solutions and results, having positive and can-do attitude in any difficult circumstance or under high pressure;
· Good analytical skills;
· Ability to think OUT-OF-THE-BOX and take initiatives in the tasks assigned;
· Desire to work in the technology industry and dynamic environment with high adaptation level; good knowledge of video game industry is a plus;
· Good command of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and other working tools.
· And above all, motivation and a passion for video games!
· (20-minute) Phone call -> (1 round of) Interview -> Offer.
WORK LOCATION AND HOUR:
· Work location: 26 Ung Van Khiem, Binh Thanh, HCMC, or Work From Home (WFH) during the pandemic to avoid infections.
· Work hour: 08:30 A.M. - 06:00 P.M, Monday to Friday.
WHAT WE OFFER:
· An attractive service contract offer.
· WFH and WFH support are available during times of (and planned to continue after) Covid-19 (only to locals and local expats).
· A range of policies to support employees physically, mentally and emotionally while working from home.
· A dynamic workplace environment, with over 18 nationalities, where hundreds of world-renowned game titles (Asphalt, Minion Rush, Modern Combat, Dungeon Hunter etc.) were born.
· An open-space office, a cafeteria, a terrace and a Gaming Area.
· Other benefits from "One of the best companies to work for in Asia 2021" (#HRAA2021).
· Send your CV and cover letter (optional) to: firstname.lastname@example.org, titled: TA_Your Full Name or apply here via SmartRecruiters.
FIND OUT MORE ABOUT US:
· Facebook (Gameloft SEA): www.facebook.com/gameloftsea
· Website (Gameloft SEA): www.game-sea.com