We offer you
- Career in a world leading game developer
- Promotion based on excellence
- Performance based reward
- Recognition and reward program
- Birthday celebration
- Annual staff trip
- Annual health check
- Various in-door events
- Games and sport clubs
- Tons of team building activities
- Modern working facilities
- Game room: PS3, Xbox, Wii
- And so much more…
2D Localization Artist (Open for Freshers), Ho Chi Minh City
Reference: Ho Chi Minh City, Localization
Location: Ho Chi Minh City
Are You Looking For a Fun Place to Work?
Join The Game!
Leader in the development and publishing of games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, two of which are featured in the “Top 10 iOS Games by All-Time Worldwide Downloads” from App Annie. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Disney®, LEGO®, Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 4,600 people worldwide. Every month, 114 million unique users can be reached by advertisers in Gameloft games with Gameloft Advertising Solutions, a leading B2B offering dedicated to brands and agencies. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
▪ Resize and re-layout existing designs to other sizes, based on the specifications and guidelines provided.
▪ Localize aforementioned assets when requested.
▪ Effectively develop his/her projects clean, well-structured and easily maintainable.
▪ Meet expectations and deliverables on time and of high quality.
▪ Perform other duties that may be assigned from time to time (including documentation & reporting), may create assets for other purposes than the aforesaid.
▪ Bachelor’s/College Degree in Graphic Design/Art/Creative Multimedia is recommended.
▪ Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator (Web Pack).
▪ Strong composition & layout skills.
▪ Attention to detail and ability to follow specific guidelines of the localization process .
▪ Ability to meet deadlines and handle multiple projects.
▪ Communication skills (Communicative English).
▪ Keen attention to details.
▪ Ability to work independently and/or with others.
▪ Strong organizational skills, including planning and reporting.
• (20-minute) Phone call -> (2-day) Entry test -> (1 round of) Interview -> Offer.
WORK LOCATION AND HOUR:
• Work location: 26 Ung Van Khiem, Binh Thanh, HCMC, or Work From Home (WFH) during the pandemic to avoid infections.
• Work hour: 08:30 A.M. - 06:00 P.M, Monday to Friday.
WHAT WE OFFER:
• An attractive offer for freshers.
• WFH and WFH support are available during times of (and planned to continue after) Covid-19 (only to locals and local expats).
• A range of policies to support employees physically, mentally and emotionally while working from home.
• A dynamic workplace environment, with over 18 nationalities, where hundreds of world-renowned game titles (Asphalt, Minion Rush, Modern Combat, Dungeon Hunter etc.) were born.
• An open-space office, a cafeteria, a terrace and a Gaming Area.
• Other benefits from "One of the best companies to work for in Asia 2021" (#HRAA2021).
• Send your CV and cover letter (optional) to: email@example.com, titled: 2DL_Your Full Name or apply here via SmartRecruiters.
FIND OUT MORE ABOUT US:
• Facebook (Gameloft SEA): www.facebook.com/gameloftsea
• Website (Gameloft SEA): www.game-sea.com