We offer you
- Career in a world leading game developer
- Promotion based on excellence
- Performance based reward
- Recognition and reward program
- Birthday celebration
- Annual staff trip
- Annual health check
- Various in-door events
- Games and sport clubs
- Tons of team building activities
- Modern working facilities
- Game room: PS3, Xbox, Wii
- And so much more…
Game Data Tracking Manager, Ho Chi Minh City
Reference: Ho Chi Minh City, Business Intelligence
Department: Business Intelligence
Location: Ho Chi Minh City
Are You Looking for a Great Place to Work?
Join the Game!
A leading digital and social game publisher, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 157 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 6,000 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
Game Data Tracking is an engaging and challenging role that requires strong understanding of mathematical models and statistical knowledge as well as passion for gaming and game design.
As a Game Data Tracking, your main tasks would consist in :
· Evaluate business tracking needs;
· Evaluate existing procedures for tracking and reporting data;
· Implement all the KPI needed for Gameloft games
· Analyze competitors Analytics solutions for ways to improve our own.
· Collaborate with product development teams (game or gamification solutions) to understand the insight and prioritize the analysis needs
· Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems
· Filter and “clean” data by discovering any mismatches or outliers
· Present information using dashboards and other data visualization techniques
· Develop, implement, automate data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
Point out bottlenecks in production
· Guaranteeing the integrity of the data sent by the games into GMM Data Base. The GMM DB is used by the BI and the GMM for specific queries and these state trackers are a top priority for them.
· Producing reliable tracking data, sent by the game to our databases (the GMM DB and the BI DB).
· Checking that the tracking standards are correctly established and understood by the game teams (Tracking documents etc...)
· Synchronize all the teams to be sure that the trackers sent to BI and GMM DB are correct.
· Make sure that the client side libraries (StateTracker library and GLOT library) are properly integrated in the games and report any bugs in the library to their owners.
· Responsible of the trackers quality and being the main contact of the Studio for any queries related to trackers.
· Having access to all useful databases (GMM Dbs / BI Dbs) to ensure that the data sent by the games is available where expected and in the format expected
Experience and Qualifications
· Proven working experience as a Data Tracking
· Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques
· Knowledge of Jira (Data, Dashboards, JQL queries)
· Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets (Excel, SPSS, SAS etc.)
· Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
· Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings
· Degree in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics is a plus
· Professional English competency
· High presentation & reporting skills
· Good communication skills
· Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
· Business Intelligence tools as Metabase or Microsoft Power BI is a plus
· Business Intelligence in Gaming, and Kids Gaming are a plus
. Knowledge in project management is a plus
Why Join the World of Gameloft?
- Because you want to be part of an exceptional experience within a company that is constantly growing!
- Because you want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- Because you want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, just because you’re looking for a great place to work!
We want to get to know you!
Submit your application now
For local candidates only