We offer you
- Career in a world leading game developer
- Promotion based on excellence
- Performance based reward
- Recognition and reward program
- Birthday celebration
- Annual staff trip
- Annual health check
- Various in-door events
- Games and sport clubs
- Tons of team building activities
- Modern working facilities
- Game room: PS3, Xbox, Wii
- And so much more…
Business Development Project Manager, Ho Chi Minh City
Reference: Ho Chi Minh City, Sales & Business Development
Department: Sales & Business Development
Location: Ho Chi Minh City
Are You Looking For a Fun Place to Work?
Join The Game!
Leader in the development and publishing of games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, two of which are featured in the “Top 10 iOS Games by All-Time Worldwide Downloads” from App Annie. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Disney®, LEGO®, Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 4,600 people worldwide. Every month, 114 million unique users can be reached by advertisers in Gameloft games with Gameloft Advertising Solutions, a leading B2B offering dedicated to brands and agencies. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
1- Creating & defining new features & services,
2- Developing, optimizing and Growing our Web Portal services.
3- Proposing data driven recommendations to optimize sales.
4- Support Sales Teams to win new deals.
5- Bring and find new potential Partners.
1- Working with the E-Commerce Teams, Production Teams, Business Teams and Other Stakeholders to Develop New Business Models and Guarantee Their Deployment:
- To be the key driver to develop our Web Portal solutions using and optimizing our AdManager set-up to improve financial results and user experience alike.
- To be the key contact point for all E-Commerce related projects.
- To propose and test solutions which can drive potential growth.
- To manage existing solutions, follow up deliveries, evaluate their efficiency and improve them consistently.
- To actively follow tech trends in order to propose new solutions which can be integrated into current eco-system and potentially drive growth.
- To run regular benchmarks in the industry to evaluate the needed evolutions.
2- At Ease with Statistics and Analysis, Maintain and Improve our Reporting System to Optimize Sales:
- To monitor the performances of the projects in order to provide best recommendations to grow revenues (Expand advertising partners, Improve bids, etc.).
- To understand perfectly game performances and countries affinities and specificities.
- To work closely with the Sales Teams around the world to support them on meeting their clients and potential partners, provide the Technical know-how and bring value to win new contracts.
3- Positioning Yourself as a Key Hub of Communication to Provide Sales Teams with Relevant Information to Close Deals:
- To update regularly story-boards and flows of new products and features.
- To design and deliver sales oriented presentations.
- To actively support sales teams pitching their clients.
- To ensure global guidelines are known and followed.
- To inform regularly line Manager and Sales on latest trends and competition benchmarks.
- To regularly evaluate the efficiency of your own communications.
- Master's degree and/or equivalent.
- Fluency in English.
- Strong knowledge of Google Ads Solutions (AdSense, AdManager, AdMob, etc.)
- Extended knowledge on Tracking solutions (Google Analytics, etc.)
- Strong knowledge in Web Development and Web solutions.
- Strong ability to develop and grow monetization.
- Knowledge of Business Performance Management.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook) required.
- Excellent organizational, analytical, critical thinking, interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent understanding of market driven statistical analysis (soft launches, A/B testing).
- Good capacity of doing multi-task and working in a fast pace changing organization.
- Good team spirit & Results driven.
- Be interested and knowledgeable in new technologies.
- Be interested and knowledgeable in E-commerce is a plus.
- Experience/Affinity in video games, consumer software or consumer electronics is a plus.
- (1) 20-minute Call. Only qualified candidates will be contacted by our recruiters,
- (2) Test (duration is TBD, depending on your profile),
- (3) 1-hour Interview,
- (4) Offer.
Work Location and Hour:
- Work location: 26 Ung Van Khiem, Binh Thanh, HCMC, or Work From Home (WFH).
- Work hour: 08:30 A.M. - 06:00 P.M, Monday to Friday.
What We Offer:
- An attractive salary, with Tet Holiday bonus ("13th-month salary"), and other performance bonuses paid every 2 quarters, or on the spot.
- Full coverage of SI, HI, UI, and extra insurance (PTI).
- A hybrid working model.
- A range of policies to support employees physically, mentally and emotionally while working from home.
- A dynamic workplace environment, with over 18 nationalities, where hundreds of world-renowned game titles (Asphalt, Minion Rush, Modern Combat, Dungeon Hunter etc.) were born.
- An open-space office, a cafeteria, a terrace and a Gaming Area.
- Other benefits from "One of the best companies to work for in Asia 2021" (#HRAA2021).
- Send your CV and cover letter (optional) to: email@example.com, titled: BDPM_YOUR FULL NAME or apply here via SmartRecruiters.
Find Out More About Us:
- Facebook (Gameloft SEA): www.facebook.com/gameloftsea
- Website (Gameloft SEA): www.game-sea.com