We offer you
- Career in a world leading game developer
- Promotion based on excellence
- Performance based reward
- Recognition and reward program
- Birthday celebration
- Annual staff trip
- Annual health check
- Various in-door events
- Games and sport clubs
- Tons of team building activities
- Modern working facilities
- Game room: PS3, Xbox, Wii
- And so much more…
Lead UI/UX Designer, Ho Chi Minh City
Reference: Ho Chi Minh City, Marketing & User Acquisition
Department: Marketing & User Acquisition
Location: Ho Chi Minh City
Are You Looking For a Fun Place to Work?
Join The Game!
Leader in the development and publishing of games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, two of which are featured in the “Top 10 iOS Games by All-Time Worldwide Downloads” from App Annie. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Disney®, LEGO®, Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 4,600 people worldwide. Every month, 114 million unique users can be reached by advertisers in Gameloft games with Gameloft Advertising Solutions, a leading B2B offering dedicated to brands and agencies. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
- To lead a growing group of talented and hardworking UI/UX Team.
- Responsible for understanding the client’s brief and converting that into appealing, highly usable interfaces.
- Demonstrate high quality design practices. This includes participation in all aspects of UX and UI: research, ideation, strategy, interaction design, and visual design.
- Empower and mentor designers in the team, fostering a collaborative, productive, and positive environment within a growing team.
- Developing and conceptualizing a comprehensive UI/UX design strategy for the project.
- Lead design strategy activities to understand user needs & business opportunities, uncover business/user needs, generate potential solutions, craft a holistic vision for the end-to-end product and develop roadmaps for achieving that future.
- Manages Jira board and creates ticket for the UI/UX Team.
- Must have a strong agile methodology knowledge.
- Maintain and further build design team workflows that ensure that all designs delivered are in line with style guides and are of high quality standards.
- Ensure that the projects are delivered in a timely manner.
- Highly communicative and responsive both within the team and to stakeholders across the company while managing a large volume of ongoing projects.
- Producing high-quality UX design solutions through wireframes, visual and graphic designs, flow diagrams, storyboards, site maps, and prototypes.
- Designing UI elements and tools such as navigation menus, search boxes, tabs, and whatnots for our digital assets.
- Creating assets and illustrations for Website Marketing such as banners, logos, badges, icons, etc.
- Collaborates with the marketing team, and internal and external designers to ensure the creation and delivery of tailored experiences for the digital user.
- Generates user personas and user scenarios.
- Prepares low and high fidelity prototypes of sites/features (ranging from paper-and-pencil concepts to wireframes or interactive prototypes) for internal and external review.
- Gauges technical feasibility of the prototype Presents high fidelity designs/mock-ups to the client for review/iteration/approval.
- Works directly with clients in an iterative/agile manner to dramatically improve the prototypes in a short time.
- Collaborates with Designers, Developers, and QAs to ensure compliance to standards and quality.
- At least 3-5years of experience in UX and UI.
- 2-3years experience as a Lead or as UI/UX Manager is a plus.
- Strong understanding and passion for the importance of design thinking & interest in emotional design.
- Has a clear and strong understanding of the importance of user-centered design.
- Expert level in Adobe Creative Suite/Creative Cloud - Photoshop, Illustrator and XD.
- Expert level in design and prototyping tools such as XD, Invision.
- Mastery of UX and UI interaction and design principles and deliverables including rapid prototyping, concept diagrams, user scenarios, wireframes, flows, experience maps, and design patterns.
- Ability to give and take constructive feedback from colleagues, clients, stakeholders, and capable of interpreting feedback into design solutions.
- Ability to communicate with different departments, stakeholders of a multi-national and dynamic company.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and clients. Can also clearly present their design to clients and stakeholders.
- Excellent English communication skills - written and verbal.
- Animating prototype and wireframe.
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors, and images.
- Has an expert eye for details - layout, design consistencies, spacing, etc.
- Can work closely and collaborates with developers, clients, and UI/UX Team.
- Self-directed, confident, and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Basic understanding and familiarity of basic front-end languages: HTML & CSS.
- Familiarity with Adobe Premiere Pro and After Effects.
- (1) 20-minute Call. Only qualified candidates will be contacted by our recruiters,
- (2) Test (duration is TBD, depending on your profile),
- (3) 1-hour Interview,
- (4) Offer.
Work Location and Hour:
- Work location: 26 Ung Van Khiem, Binh Thanh, HCMC (hybrid working model).
- Work hour: 08:30 A.M. - 06:00 P.M, Monday to Friday.
What We Offer:
- An attractive salary, with Tet Holiday bonus ("13th-month salary"), and other performance bonuses paid every 2 quarters, or on the spot.
- Full coverage of SI, HI, UI, and extra insurance (PTI).
- A hybrid working model.
- A range of policies to support employees physically, mentally and emotionally while working from home.
- A dynamic workplace environment, with over 18 nationalities, where hundreds of world-renowned game titles (Asphalt, Minion Rush, Modern Combat, Dungeon Hunter etc.) were born.
- An open-space office, a cafeteria, a terrace and a Gaming Area.
- Other benefits from "One of the best companies to work for in Asia 2021" (#HRAA2021).
- Send your CV and cover letter (optional) to: email@example.com, titled: WMT_UIUX_Your full name. or apply here via SmartRecruiters.
Find Out More About Us:
- Facebook (Gameloft SEA): www.facebook.com/gameloftsea
- Website (Gameloft SEA): www.game-sea.com