We offer you
- Career in a world leading game developer
- Promotion based on excellence
- Performance based reward
- Recognition and reward program
- Birthday celebration
- Annual staff trip
- Annual health check
- Various in-door events
- Games and sport clubs
- Tons of team building activities
- Modern working facilities
- Game room: PS3, Xbox, Wii
- And so much more…
Graphic Design Intern, Ho Chi Minh City
Reference: Ho Chi Minh City, Communication & Public Relations
Department: Communication & Public Relations
Location: Ho Chi Minh City
Are You Looking For a Fun Place to Work?
Join The Game!
Leader in the development and publishing of mobile games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 140 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 6,000 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
Gameloft Saigon Studio is always looking out for the best talent to join our team and help create the best experiences for players.
As a Graphic Designer Intern working in our dynamic Communication Team, you will creatively work on different communication materials published on our various channels under the supervision and mentorship of our Senior Graphic Designer.
- Study and analyze design briefs and help deliver on design requirements.
- Understand the design idea and concept.
- Pitch unique ideas for design projects.
- Collaborate with senior designer and SEA communication team to produce the final product.
- Use the best design methods, applications, software and techniques to work on the project.
- Create drafts and models for review.
- Take on specific tasks to support many projects underway.
- Take in constructive criticism and produce quality work.
How to know if you fit us?
- Bachelor's degree/ diploma in fields related to design.
- Prior experience as a junior graphic designer/ internships.
- A portfolio of past design and creative projects.
- Expert with design software and editing tools. (Photoshop, Illustrator etc)
- Creative thinking with attention to details.
- Good command over design techniques and visual elements.
- Excellent communication, time management, and multitasking skills.
- Good sportsmanship.
- Teamwork skills.
- Ability to write and communicate in English.
What to expect from the role?
- An allowance of 6,000,000VND gross/month
- Opportunity to really own the projects and work on it from start to finish.
- Opportunity to be guided and work with professionals in the industry.
- Join our young, multicultural team of talents and international exposure working with our team in South East Asia.
- Learning how to organize, multitask and manage time.
- A fun and modern work space with a dedicated Gaming Area!
How to apply?
- Send your CV and cover letter (optional) to: firstname.lastname@example.org, titled: GRAPHIC DESIGN INTERN_YOUR FULL NAME or apply here via SmartRecruiters.