We offer you
- Career in a world leading game developer
- Promotion based on excellence
- Performance based reward
- Recognition and reward program
- Birthday celebration
- Annual staff trip
- Annual health check
- Various in-door events
- Games and sport clubs
- Tons of team building activities
- Modern working facilities
- Game room: PS3, Xbox, Wii
- And so much more…
Talent Acquisition, Yogyakarta
Reference: Yogyakarta, Human Resources
Department: Human Resources
Be a Part of Our Global Community!
Join the Game!
Leader in the development and publishing of games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, two of which are featured in the “Top 10 iOS Games by All-Time Worldwide Downloads” from App Annie. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Dragon Mania Legends, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Disney®, LEGO®, Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel®, Lamborghini® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 3,600 people worldwide. Every month, 70 million unique users can be reached by advertisers in Gameloft games with Gameloft for brands, a leading B2B offering dedicated to brands and agencies. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
- Coordinate recruitment and selection process and operations;
- Conduct interviews with job candidates up to manager level;
- Send employment offers to successful candidates and respond to their questions, if any, in an effective way;
- Produce documents for recruitment purpose (job descriptions, flyers, and others); write job advertisements and decide how and where jobs are advertised (both externally and internally);
- Ensure that the recruitment database and reporting system are maintained, updated and improved in an effective way; maintain an active and organized data bank of applicants for various positions;
- Implement and organize resume search, headhunting, and Implement new, active and creative recruitment methods to attract and hire qualified candidates;
- Develop and maintain good relationship with academics, institutions, and partners in the area of recruitment; maintain and develop various recruitment channels
REQUIREMENTS AND EXPECTATIONS:
- Experience Handle Massive recruitment, especially for IT Position
- Have experience headhunting will be big advantage
- Good knowledge in HR, and in recruitment particularly;
- Good knowledge of Game Industry and IT Industry;
- Good knowledge of IT faculties, schools, institutes, etc.;
- Good communication, organization and planning skills;
- Good presentation, interpersonal, and negotiation skills;
- Pro-activeness and initiative taking skills;
- Good analysis skills;
- Autonomy, availability, ability to work under high pressure; being result-oriented, quality-oriented, and methodical;
- English proficiency (both writing and speaking);
Why join the Gameloft universe?
- Because you want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing!
- Because you want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- Because you want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, just because you’re looking for a great place to work!
What we offer:
- Teamwork with international talents
- Recognition and rewards
- Creative and modern workplace
- Continuous and professional training
- Work hard, play hard
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
- Please submit your CV, cover letter or portfolio (if applicable)
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.