We offer you
- Career in a world leading game developer
- Promotion based on excellence
- Performance based reward
- Recognition and reward program
- Birthday celebration
- Annual staff trip
- Annual health check
- Various in-door events
- Games and sport clubs
- Tons of team building activities
- Modern working facilities
- Game room: PS3, Xbox, Wii
- And so much more…
Lead Game Developer, Ho Chi Minh City
Reference: Ho Chi Minh City, Programming
Location: Ho Chi Minh City
Are You Looking For a Fun Place to Work?
Join The Game!
Leader in the development and publishing of games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, two of which are featured in the “Top 10 iOS Games by All-Time Worldwide Downloads” from App Annie. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Disney®, LEGO®, Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 4,600 people worldwide. Every month, 114 million unique users can be reached by advertisers in Gameloft games with Gameloft Advertising Solutions, a leading B2B offering dedicated to brands and agencies. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
Gameloft for Brands has an exciting opportunity for a Lead Developer to become a technical reference for Out-of-Media team or/and In-App team, working on creating best-in-class mobile-based or web-based/responsive products supporting the company’s efforts.
Lead Developer is responsible for mobile-side application logic, or/and both on server-side and front-end side of the web application logic. He works hand in hand in a dynamic, cross functional team with his frontend team, backend team and QA engineers implementing customizations & customer requirements that will provide tangible results for the corporation.
Integrated on Agileteam, Lead developer will be a part of stand-ups, sprint planning and all that usual stuff, with the main goal is to find new and better ways to work for today and tomorrow for the whole division.
- Perform web or mobile app legacy system development, update and support.
- Create and maintain technical documentation linked with the solution developed.
- Share and assist with colleagues on the conception, development and the platform functionality.
- Suggest any improvements linked to security, performance and the raising of the existence environments.
- Provides production support.
- Cooperate with people to deliver the best quality projects.
- Ability to constantly learn and stay in touch with evolving game standards and development technologies.
2. Project technical support:
- Advising relevant Managers in technical aspects/solutions implemented in any projects.
- Overseeing and having good expertise of all productions from technical viewpoint; defining, advising technical process, standards, methods, organization… to constantly improve productivity, reduce overtime and optimize work.
- Actively conducting research and development activities, as well as pushing such activities among teams, to be able to cope with technology progress and new production challenges.
- Take part in the development of games using Unity Engine or Cocos creator engine.
- Program, debug and optimize codes to implement the gameplay ideas into game prototype, and polish the prototype to be ready for publishing.
- Actively detect issues on programming side, take initiative and propose solutions to prevent and solve those issues.
- Learn and sharing the know-how and best practices taking part in and coordinating work with their peers.
- Documentation all technical skills and experience to enrich team’s knowledge.
3. Resource management: (optional apply when Department Manager is Out-of-Media)
- Providing planning that accounts for assignment of their tasks, dependencies and time estimates.
- Allocating resource for teams and projects, considering resource availability, capabilities, and production priorities.
- Weekly updating the resource planning and status, and reporting to Department Manager.
- At least 4-5 years experiences of 2D/3D game development using Unity/Cocos creator Engine or Web development.
- Strong experience with SQL databases, and NoSQL.
- Experience with React and React Native is a plus.
- Experienced with iOS/Android/HTML5 platforms is a plus.
- Experienced with cloud platforms is a plus.
- Knowledge of current game engines and tools (Unity/Cocos creator).
- Knowledge of Game Development is a plus.
- Knowledge of React, React Native, ThreeJS, PixiJS is a plus.
- Knowledge with AR/VR/XR is a plus.
- Very good at research and development.
- Flexibility and ability to adapt new technical changes as per project need.
- Awareness on AWS cloud platforms and on Web security (OWASP).
- Autonomous and proactive attitude.
- Flexibility to adapt to change.
- Analytical and synthesis skills.
- Problem solving and open minded.
- Ability to work under high pressure.
- Ability to communicate clearly and share solutions with fellow team members.
- Passion at Game Creation.
- Teamwork, sense of responsibility and result-oriented and deadline commitment.
- Strong team spirit.
- Meticulousness & quality oriented.
- Open-minded: Demonstrate flexibility of thinking and accept positives feedbacks from others for improvement.
- Team work: Cooperate with team members and actively provide support.
- (1) 20-minute Call. Only qualified candidates will be contacted by our recruiters,
- (2) Test (duration is TBD, depending on your profile),
- (3) 1-hour Interview,
- (4) Offer.
Work Location and Hour:
- Work location: 26 Ung Van Khiem, Binh Thanh, HCMC, or Work From Home (WFH).
- Work hour: 08:30 A.M. - 06:00 P.M, Monday to Friday.
What We Offer:
- An attractive salary, with Tet Holiday bonus ("13th-month salary"), and other performance bonuses paid every 2 quarters, or on the spot.
- Full coverage of SI, HI, UI, and extra insurance (PTI).
- A hybrid working model.
- A range of policies to support employees physically, mentally and emotionally while working A dynamic workplace environment, with over 18 nationalities, where hundreds of world-renowned game titles (Asphalt, Minion Rush, Modern Combat, Dungeon Hunter etc.) were born.
- An open-space office, a cafeteria, a terrace and a Gaming Area.
- Other benefits from "One of the best companies to work for in Asia 2021" (#HRAA2021).
- Send your CV and cover letter (optional) to: email@example.com, titled: LUD_Your Full Name or apply here via SmartRecruiters.
Find Out More About Us:
- Facebook (Gameloft SEA): www.facebook.com/gameloftsea
- Website (Gameloft SEA): www.game-sea.com