We offer you
- Career in a world leading game developer
- Promotion based on excellence
- Performance based reward
- Recognition and reward program
- Birthday celebration
- Annual staff trip
- Annual health check
- Various in-door events
- Games and sport clubs
- Tons of team building activities
- Modern working facilities
- Game room: PS3, Xbox, Wii
- And so much more…
Game Designer, Yogyakarta
Reference: Yogyakarta, Game Design
Department: Game Design
Leader in the development and publishing of games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, two of which are featured in the “Top 10 iOS Games by All-Time Worldwide Downloads” from App Annie. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Dragon Mania Legends, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Disney®, LEGO®, Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel®, Lamborghini® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 3,600 people worldwide. Every month, 70 million unique users can be reached by advertisers in Gameloft games with Gameloft for brands, a leading B2B offering dedicated to brands and agencies. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
From the beginning of your journey with us you will:
- Conceptualize and design new features for world class mobile games
- Work on action gameplay, UI layout, game balancing, social features, reward structures, and monetization
- Write documentation, design UI, plan quest flow, and enter balance data
- Coordinate the work with art and development teams in order to ensure quality and on time delivery of the projects.
- Play and analyze competitive games to be an expert in the target genre
- Pitch creative new game ideas for upcoming projects
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Passion for mobile free-to-play games
- 2+ years of experience as a game designer at a mobile game company or equivalent background
- Post-secondary degree or certificate in a game design related field, or equivalent background
- Expert knowledge of free-to-play game design fundamentals
- Understanding of game metrics and key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Strong ability to communicate ideas through verbal, written and visual means
- Ability to quickly adapt in a rapidly changing, fast-paced, and creative environment
- Aptitude for working under pressure and hitting tight deadlines
- Collaborative spirit and love of teamwork
- Creative imagination and ability to think outside the box
As a bonus we'll also consider:
- Practical experience working on a game from initial pitch to live operation
- Demonstrated passion for game design through personal game projects or game mods
- Experience working with spreadsheets tools, image editors, and flowchart software
Thanks for agreeing to take part in this survey and your interest in our Company.As part of our Recruitment process, we would like to know more about your interests when applying in Gameloft. The survey may take you less than 5 minutes to complete, and is totally anonymous. Your honest answers will have no impact on whether you will get the job or not. They will only be used to support our continuous efforts to match our Employer brand with our candidate’s expectations.
Please copy the URL below to your web browser in case the link doesn't work properly.
Many thanks for your help!
3 Good Reasons
To get the best from our people, we aim to give the best: because we owe our success to our talents and their passion.
Creating an atmosphere that reflects the company's culture where we value our employee’s expertise, creativity and innovation, we believe this is the key to gain our people’s loyalty.
1. Creative workplace with international teams of talents!
• Modern facilities
• Fun environment
2. Exciting challenges and rewarding recognitions!
• Top-rated and international projects
• Performance-base rewards
• We value loyalty
3. Continuous learning and career growth!
• Adaptation to changes
• Continuous and initial training
• Career development
We would like to let you know that we currently work from home (WFH). During WFH, we only accept job applications via online. All application that come by hard file, temporary will not process until further notice.