We offer you
- Career in a world leading game developer
- Promotion based on excellence
- Performance based reward
- Recognition and reward program
- Birthday celebration
- Annual staff trip
- Annual health check
- Various in-door events
- Games and sport clubs
- Tons of team building activities
- Modern working facilities
- Game room: PS3, Xbox, Wii
- And so much more…
HRBP Assistant, Ho Chi Minh City
Reference: Ho Chi Minh City, Human Resources
Department: Human Resources
Location: Ho Chi Minh City
Are You Looking For a Fun Place to Work?
Join The Game!
Leader in the development and publishing of games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, two of which are featured in the “Top 10 iOS Games by All-Time Worldwide Downloads” from App Annie. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Disney®, LEGO®, Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 4,600 people worldwide. Every month, 114 million unique users can be reached by advertisers in Gameloft games with Gameloft Advertising Solutions, a leading B2B offering dedicated to brands and agencies. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
- Collect and update data change for payroll processing, make sure that monthly update is prepared in timely and accurate manner to send C&B team.
Bonus & Salary review:
- Provide support for bonus consolidation and consult manager about bonus distribution, including semester bonus, project bonus, referral bonus, spot bonus
- Follow up labor contract/ appendices for staffs;
- Fill contracts/ appendices accordingly in the profile;
- Update leave records, communicate with staff about their leaves properly;
Overtime (OT) management:
- Collect and update OT data: monthly OT record and report;
- Provide analytics and have prompt feedbacks/ solutions to the stakeholders upon request.
- Update resignation list
- Administer the employment termination process up to the assigned levels
- Prepare termination confirmation (with related data) and Termination Decision
- Collect and fill Exit checklist for left/ relocation staffs
Support in Training activities in SAI:
- Understand business needs and conduct training analysis with L&D team, HRBP and department managers.
- Pro-actively analyze the hiring requirements, anticipate resource needs in order to endorse the right profiles, provide proper solutions and advices to hiring managers, or implement suitable strategy and plan to achieve the targets; conduct an effective communication with stakeholders (managers, trainers...);
- Collaborate with TA to proceed recruitment, from the creation of job descriptions, job ads, job posting, coordination of test/interview procedure, candidate sourcing, test, interview, applicant information/filing, recruitment database... to effective employment, for assigned open positions, towards both external and internal candidates;
- Follow up different recruitment channel and propose actions or solutions to best use those channels for recruitment needs; evaluate and recommend efficient recruitment channels;
- Ensure and follow up the quality of candidate selection for the assigned posts/ filled vacancies;
Tool/ Data Management:
- Employee data: manage and update the database frequently for the studio;
- Profile management: collect and file staff dossiers for the whole studio;
- Working attestation: prepare attestations, decisions upon request;
- Cash payment to staff: Prepare the payment request for staff benefits payment and follow the payment process;
- Fringe benefits: administer various benefits for employees, including specific benefits upon work level and general benefits for all employees;
- HRM Pro: Manage and update staffs’ database in timely and accurate manner
- PMT: coordinate and update all the changes in the tool. Cross check with PIC of each department to ensure the accurateness of such updates;
- HRMS (Leave/ OT): admin of Leave and OT management, update data/ report and support end users when needed.
- Deliver good HR service to employees; ensure excellent relation with the staffs, give quick and pertinent answers to their concerns; propose and join in initiatives to improve working environment;
- Maintain good cooperation with different teams and departments; answer queries from management members, provide advice, support, updates and briefings on HR matters;
- Act as liaison agent with employees, enhancing the visibility, relationships, trust and added values of HR among employees.
- Process development: Find gap, create prompt process and improve the current ones to support the operation;
- Proactively join in diverse projects on organization development, especially on C&B.
- HR communication: Support to prepare message/ newsletter and notice to publishing out to all staff in terms of decision, notice, regulation;
- At least 2-3 working year at HR, having experience in HRBP is preferable
- Has knowledge of labor code and regulations;
- Thorough understanding of HR practices in Vietnam; being keen on learning and researching on the matters.
- Good English communication (both speaking & writing);
- Excellent command of Windows, Word, Excel and Power Point;
- Good ability to work on numbers and statistics, to translate them into accurate, understandable and concise reports or analysis;
- Being careful, detail-oriented, good analysis skill;
- Good organizational skill, being resourceful and with good multi-tasking ability; ability to successfully complete multiple projects with changing priorities;
- Good communication and negotiation skills;
- Visibility to maintain a professional appearance and a positive company image to the public;
- Good teamwork skill;
- Good adaptability and good ability of self-learning;
- Proactive and energetic;
- High responsibility;
- Ownership and accountability.
What We Offer:
- An attractive salary, with Tet Holiday bonus ("13th-month salary"), and other performance bonuses paid every 2 quarters, or on the spot.
- Full coverage of SI, HI, UI, and extra insurance (PTI).
- A hybrid working model.
- A range of policies to support employees physically, mentally and emotionally while working from home.
- A dynamic workplace environment, with over 18 nationalities, where hundreds of world-renowned game titles (Asphalt, Minion Rush, Modern Combat, Dungeon Hunter etc.) were born.
- An open-space office, a cafeteria, a terrace and a Gaming Area.
- Other benefits from "One of the best companies to work for in Asia 2021" (#HRAA2021).
How To Apply?
- Send your CV and cover letter (optional) to: firstname.lastname@example.org, titled: HRBP Assistant_Your Full Name or apply here via SmartRecruiters.
Find Out More About Us:
- Facebook (Gameloft SEA): www.facebook.com/gameloftsea
- Website (Gameloft SEA): www.game-sea.com