We offer you
- Career in a world leading game developer
- Promotion based on excellence
- Performance based reward
- Recognition and reward program
- Birthday celebration
- Annual staff trip
- Annual health check
- Various in-door events
- Games and sport clubs
- Tons of team building activities
- Modern working facilities
- Game room: PS3, Xbox, Wii
- And so much more…
Senior Backend Developer_NodeJS, Hanoi
Reference: Hanoi, Programming
Are You Looking for a Great Place to Work?
Join The Game!
Leader in the development and publishing of games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, two of which are featured in the “Top 10 iOS Games by All-Time Worldwide Downloads” from App Annie. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Disney®, LEGO®, Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 4,600 people worldwide. Every month, 98 million unique users can be reached by advertisers in Gameloft games with Gameloft Advertising Solutions, a leading B2B offering dedicated to brands and agencies. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
Let’s join us! Gameloft Hanoi is currently seeking a Backend Developer to collaborate on its next generation of Mobile Games.
- Perform backend technical design, development, update and support for game and app projects.
- Deliver high level solutions or subsystems like custom API’s, database modeling and design.
- Contribute to continuous improvement by suggesting improvement to user interface, software architecture or new technologies.
- Research and recommends new technologies and development strategies
- Provides training and coaching for junior programmers
- Other related technical duties that maybe assigned from time to time.
- Experienced and Skilled in developing nodejs backend for websites, applications, or games
- Able to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing, in English.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experiences, Skills, Knowledge on Frontend development, DevOps, or games is a big plus
- Any knowledge in Blockchain Development is a huge plus
- A Bachelor's/College Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication) or equivalent is a plus.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field, 1 year experienced specifically in backend NodeJs development
- Has strong knowledge of the following technologies
- Amazon Web Services or Google Cloud
- JSON and REST APIs
- Version control tools such as Git.
- FTP/SFTP/SSH/Shell scripts
- Experience in front-end development is a plus
What We Offer:
- 01-month signing bonus(to be paid with the 1st salary payment after probation period )
- Team work with international talents
- Continuous training and career growth
- Exciting challenges and rewarding recognitions
- 05 working days/ week: From Monday to Friday, applying flexible working time & working place.
- Health, Social and Unemployment Insurance (based on gross-based salary, according to Labor Code) and PTI Health Insurance
- Tet Bonus (13th month salary) and Project bonus (twice/ year)
- Annual salary review
- Leave entitlement: 30 days (12 days annual leave, 01 birthday leave, 5 paid days sick leave, 01 company leave, 11 days public holiday)
- Teambuilding activities & Company events across the year.
- Sport Clubs (Gym, Soccer, Pingpong), PS4 Game corner, Game Online Contest with attractive rewards
How to apply?
- Kindly send your CV along with your portfolio to: email@example.com, with tile Senior Backend Developer – NodeJS_Your full name or apply here via SmartRecruiters
Please be noted that only selected candidates will be contacted for the next round within 2 weeks and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months
As you are interested in career opportunities at Gameloft, please take the below survey to help us better understand how candidates define our employer value proposition.
The survey may take you less than 5 minutes to complete, and is totally anonymous.
Thank you for your cooperation!