We offer you
- Career in a world leading game developer
- Promotion based on excellence
- Performance based reward
- Recognition and reward program
- Birthday celebration
- Annual staff trip
- Annual health check
- Various in-door events
- Games and sport clubs
- Tons of team building activities
- Modern working facilities
- Game room: PS3, Xbox, Wii
- And so much more…
iOS Platform QA, Yogyakarta
Reference: Yogyakarta, Quality Assurance
Department: Quality Assurance
Be a Part of Our Global Community!
Join the Game!
Leader in the development and publishing of games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, two of which are featured in the “Top 10 iOS Games by All-Time Worldwide Downloads” from App Annie. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Dragon Mania Legends, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Disney®, LEGO®, Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel®, Lamborghini® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 3,600 people worldwide. Every month, 70 million unique users can be reached by advertisers in Gameloft games with Gameloft for brands, a leading B2B offering dedicated to brands and agencies. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
- Main hands-on QA point of contact for Apple stores topics on assigned titles
- Autonomously test and report bugs on all Apple stores technical and non-technical requirements
- Ensure bugs have the right level of logical and technical detail (no need for information requests from game developers)
- Be equipped to find the root cause of bugs which QA can investigate autonomously
- Be ready to escalate more complex bugs which might endanger a successful submission
- Stay informed on the latest Apple stores technical developments and requirements updates
- Mentor other QA staff as part of proactively finding ways to share your knowledge inside the QA department
- Work closely with Game Teams and QA Management to define tests’ acceptance criteria, identify risks and plan testing coverage for upcoming releases
- Build test strategies in line with project schedule and QA strategy, or find improvements for existing ones
- Prepare and send Compliance QA reports, validating the title for submission
- Thorough know-how of all Apple stores requirements
- Thorough know-how of testing methodologies and bugs lifecycle
- Minimum 1 year of Apple Functionality / Compliance QA testing experience
- Shipped at least 1 game on any Apple store
- Hands on experience with the Apple stores submission process
- Technical and process platform-specific knowledge
- Basic knowledge of programming concepts would be a plus
- Familiar with the video game development process and environment
- Good spoken and written communication skills
- Excellent English skills
- Good knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Experience working with bug tracking and documentation tools (Jira, Confluence)
- Ability to quickly adapt or research new technologies
- Be a team player, while having great work ethics
- Sharp observation and analytical skills with a proactive mindset
- Fully autonomous
- A passion for video games
Why join the Gameloft universe?
- Because you want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing!
- Because you want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- Because you want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, just because you’re looking for a great place to work!
What we offer:
- Teamwork with international talents
- Recognition and rewards
- Creative and modern workplace
- Continuous and professional training
- Work hard, play hard
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
- Please submit your CV, cover letter or portfolio (if applicable)
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.