We offer you
- Career in a world leading game developer
- Promotion based on excellence
- Performance based reward
- Recognition and reward program
- Birthday celebration
- Annual staff trip
- Annual health check
- Various in-door events
- Games and sport clubs
- Tons of team building activities
- Modern working facilities
- Game room: PS3, Xbox, Wii
- And so much more…
Account Manager, Ho Chi Minh City
Reference: Ho Chi Minh City, Production, Project Management
Department: Production, Project Management
Location: Ho Chi Minh City
Are You Looking For a Fun Place to Work?
Join The Game!
Leader in the development and publishing of games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, two of which are featured in the “Top 10 iOS Games by All-Time Worldwide Downloads” from App Annie. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Disney®, LEGO®, Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 4,600 people worldwide. Every month, 114 million unique users can be reached by advertisers in Gameloft games with Gameloft Advertising Solutions, a leading B2B offering dedicated to brands and agencies. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
Account Management & Development:
- Leading and managing all the strategic projects and activities associated with an important account of Gameloft for Brands;
- Overseeing the development of all the projects of the account and ensuring completion to a specific schedule and within an agreed budget;
- Being the primary contact in the Studio for an important account of Gameloft for Brands stakeholders and the main responsible for meeting business KPI’s and development of business plans;
- Developing and fostering account relationships. Working towards 100% client satisfaction and account retention;
- Being actively involved in new business efforts from qualifying opportunities to participating in proposals, final pitches, and presentations to an important account of Gameloft for Brands Team;
- Managing all aspects of the client business providing superior customer service while maximizing business opportunities, as well as ensuring a high level of customer service internally;
- Attending client meetings on ongoing basis, interfacing as needed with executive level and middle management level on client side during meetings and presentations;
- Keeping Gameloft senior management apprised of key client opportunities, potential risks and other key nuances which affect the health of the business;
- Supporting Managing Director in Budget definition and Pricing Strategy
Team Management and Agency development involvement:
- Supervising the production teams working on the account;
- Maximizing team output and efficiencies through coordinating team workflow, with responsibility for all team work in progress. Effectively delegating to team members and managing team workload;
- Interfacing with other department leads to share ideas, communicate service offerings, and to identify and deliver new solutions for clients;
- Conducting necessary actions to identify/develop talents and to raise up the teams’ level to be able to cope with current and new challenges;
- Mentoring team members and developing their skillset in accordance with their individual goals and objectives and career path;
- Evaluating performance, skills, and working behavior of the subordinates; proposing initiatives to improve their skills and performances;
- Taking care of the morale, motivation, working behavior of the staff in order to make them fully committed to the project targets as well as to comply with the working rules and studio regulations; actively giving advice, motivating and driving the team-members to excellence;
- Playing a key role in the recruitment of new team members as and when required;
- Significant experience in professional client relationship management;
- Third Level Qualification in Marketing, Business or related discipline and a minimum of 5 years’ experience in Digital Agency;
- Good understanding of the Mobile Game Market and Video Games productions (Development Steps, Milestones and Departments involved in Video Games Creation);
- Digital native, expertise in all Digital channels: Content, Social, Programmatic…
- Full awareness of Creative Processes and Techniques; and persuasive and confident approach to creative projects;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Effective team management capabilities;
- A Good understanding of interactive communications and processes, as well as industry best practices.
- (1) 20-minute Call. Only qualified candidates will be contacted by our recruiters,
- (2) Test (duration is TBD, depending on your profile),
- (3) 1-hour Interview,
- (4) Offer.
Work Location and Hour:
- Work location: 26 Ung Van Khiem, Binh Thanh, HCMC (hybrid working model).
- Work hour: 08:30 A.M. - 06:00 P.M, Monday to Friday.
What We Offer:
- An attractive salary, with Tet Holiday bonus ("13th-month salary"), and other performance bonuses paid every 2 quarters, or on the spot.
- Full coverage of SI, HI, UI, and extra insurance (PTI).
- A hybrid working model.
- A range of policies to support employees physically, mentally and emotionally while working from home.
- A dynamic workplace environment, with over 18 nationalities, where hundreds of world-renowned game titles (Asphalt, Minion Rush, Modern Combat, Dungeon Hunter etc.) were born.
- An open-space office, a cafeteria, a terrace and a Gaming Area.
- Other benefits from "One of the best companies to work for in Asia 2021" (#HRAA2021).
- Send your CV and cover letter (optional) to: firstname.lastname@example.org, titled: G4B_Account Manager_Your Full Name or apply here via SmartRecruiters.
Find Out More About Us:
- Facebook (Gameloft SEA): www.facebook.com/gameloftsea
- Website (Gameloft SEA): www.game-sea.com