We offer you
- Career in a world leading game developer
- Promotion based on excellence
- Performance based reward
- Recognition and reward program
- Birthday celebration
- Annual staff trip
- Annual health check
- Various in-door events
- Games and sport clubs
- Tons of team building activities
- Modern working facilities
- Game room: PS3, Xbox, Wii
- And so much more…
Senior Game Producer, Ho Chi Minh City
Reference: Ho Chi Minh City, Production, Project Management
Department: Production, Project Management
Location: Ho Chi Minh City
Are You Looking For a Fun Place to Work?
Join The Game!
Leader in the development and publishing of games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, two of which are featured in the “Top 10 iOS Games by All-Time Worldwide Downloads” from App Annie. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Disney®, LEGO®, Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 4,600 people worldwide. Every month, 114 million unique users can be reached by advertisers in Gameloft games with Gameloft Advertising Solutions, a leading B2B offering dedicated to brands and agencies. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
You will take ownership of every aspect of the game (development and product). You will guide a team of designers, programmers, and artists, and work with specialists in monetization, marketing, community management, customer care, and quality assurance to ensure our game is engaging and profitable.
Your role involves:
- Effectively leading the game team from development to launch, and then during live operations.
- Coordinating and leading efforts across a large cross-functional team, including Production, Marketing, User Acquisition, QA, Business Performance, Legal, and other diverse groups spread throughout the global Gameloft organization.
- Driving the decision making process on product features and working closely with the Game Design team to transform simple ideas into detailed concepts.
- Managing development throughout each phase of the production process: concept, mock-up, alpha, beta, gold and updates.
- Preserving the vision for the game throughout development to deliver a quality product that will be highly successful in terms of retention, revenue and profitability.
- Communicating progress to all stakeholders on a regular basis, and share what you’ve learned with other teams.
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience as a Producer, Development Director, or Project Manager.
- Shipped at least 1 commercially successful game, ideally on a mobile platform.
- Know what it takes to make a commercially successful product, and have a strong grasp of mobile gaming business-performance indicators and audiences.
- Able to easily navigate between Game Design meetings, marketing conference calls, and bug-fixing discussions.
- Ability to find the right mix of creative and data-driven decisions because you have a rare blend of creativity and analytical skills.
- Confidence to take full ownership of a game and defend decisions regarding strategy, scope, quality and resources.
- Open to feedback and have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment.
- Ability to get things done using effective production methods.
- Keep your team motivated and engaged through transparent and flawless communication.
- Commit to additional time over and above ordinary business hours when the team and project
- (1) 20-minute Call. Only qualified candidates will be contacted by our recruiters,
- (2) Test (duration is TBD, depending on your profile),
- (3) 1-hour Interview,
- (4) Offer.
Work Location and Hour:
- Work location: 26 Ung Van Khiem, Binh Thanh, HCMC (hybrid working model).
- Work hour: 08:30 A.M. - 06:00 P.M, Monday to Friday.
What We Offer:
- An attractive salary, with Tet Holiday bonus ("13th-month salary"), and other performance bonuses paid every 2 quarters, or on the spot.
- Full coverage of SI, HI, UI, and extra insurance (PTI).
- A hybrid working model.
- A range of policies to support employees physically, mentally and emotionally while working from home.
- A dynamic workplace environment, with over 18 nationalities, where hundreds of world-renowned game titles (Asphalt, Minion Rush, Modern Combat, Dungeon Hunter etc.) were born.
- An open-space office, a cafeteria, a terrace and a Gaming Area.
- Other benefits from "One of the best companies to work for in Asia 2021" (#HRAA2021).
- Send your CV and cover letter (optional) to: firstname.lastname@example.org, titled: SGP_Your Full Name or apply here via SmartRecruiters.
Find Out More About Us:
- Facebook (Gameloft SEA): www.facebook.com/gameloftsea
- Website (Gameloft SEA): www.game-sea.com