We offer you
- Career in a world leading game developer
- Promotion based on excellence
- Performance based reward
- Recognition and reward program
- Birthday celebration
- Annual staff trip
- Annual health check
- Various in-door events
- Games and sport clubs
- Tons of team building activities
- Modern working facilities
- Game room: PS3, Xbox, Wii
- And so much more…
QC Engineer, Ho Chi Minh City
Reference: Ho Chi Minh City, Quality Assurance
Department: Quality Assurance
Location: Ho Chi Minh City
Are You Looking For a Fun Place to Work?
Join The Game!
Leader in the development and publishing of games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, two of which are featured in the “Top 10 iOS Games by All-Time Worldwide Downloads” from App Annie. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Disney®, LEGO®, Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 4,600 people worldwide. Every month, 114 million unique users can be reached by advertisers in Gameloft games with Gameloft Advertising Solutions, a leading B2B offering dedicated to brands and agencies. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
- Master Automation tools in order to maintaining, writing and executing script for testing.
- Writing automation script for various projects as requested
- Review functional and game design specifications to ensure full understanding of individual game feature and provide checklist/test case/tools needed for project requirements and project QA.
- Cooperate with Programmer lead/tool team/ QA team/Training Team to generate testing procedure and test cases for all game features.
- Coordinate and provide training to QA team for any changes regarding Automation, Script and Checklist.
- Suggest and create Automation ideas or tools to optimize QA testing process
- Join QA test force to test unreleased games and ensure the project quality.
- Report progress and status to Programmer lead and managers
- Assure security automation test compliant with the top10 OWASP recommendation
- Create and maintain testing technical documentation linked with the solution developed
- Share and assist with colleagues on script development to automate testing to avoid manual testing
- Work with infrastructure team to find innovative solution
- Provides production support with documentation, and checklist
- Performs other duties that maybe assigned from time to time.
- Aim to detect, identify fix, reports the bugs or defects in the application
- Reproduce and confirm bugs in production reported by customers or staff
- Report bug on JIRA. Documents reproduce steps, isolate circumstances in which the bug occurs
- Adding to automated test suite, eventually a large enough site of automated tests that’s developers can lean more on these to determine regressions
- At least 2 years on Web/Mobile application automation testing / software testing;
- Experience on story management and testing tools eg JIRA
- Experience with RESTful APIs and system integrations;
- Experience with SQL databases, and NoSQL;
- Experience with Gitlab or Bitbucket, Docker, CI/CD
- Experience on performance testing is nice to have
- Experience with AWS DevOps is a plus
- Experience with Agile/Scrum is a plus
- Experience on some QC Testing tools (see listing below) is a plus
- Strong knowledge of testing component : Unit testing, Smoke testing, Functional testing, Integration testing and Regression testing
- Strong understanding of the four level of software testing : Unit, System, Integration and Acceptance
- Professional knowledge: multi-platforms, network programming computer science fundamentals in data structures and design patterns..., and any new technology/language implied by work-related technology evolution;
- Very good at research;
- Flexibility and ability to adapt new technical changes as per project need;
- Strong awareness on AWS cloud platforms and on Web security (OWASP,..)
- Autonomous and proactive attitude;
- Flexibility to adapt to change;
- Analytical and synthesis skills;
- Problem solving and open minded;
- Good communication on technical related topics;
- Good understanding of training needs
- Ability to work under high pressure.
- Good reporting skills
- Highly responsible and committed to all technical testing matters;
- Strong team spirit
- Commitment and Sense of responsibility;
- Meticulousness & quality oriented;
- Structured, result-oriented working approach
- Open-minded: Demonstrate flexibility of thinking and accept positives feedbacks from others for improvement;
- Self-disciplined: demonstrate strong motivation and passion at work;
- Team work: Cooperate with team members and actively provide support;
- Good at research and development skill
- Be constantly up-to-date of new technologies and tools;
- Flexible attitude and a quick learner
- Proactive in any topic and given tasks
5. Things to Test (depending on projects and objectives)
- Functional objective
- Security and access control Testing
- Functional Testing
- Interoperability Testing
- Non-Functional objective
- Performance Testing
- Usability Testing
- Compliance Testing
- Installation Testing
- Configuration Testing
6. QC Testing tools
- Selenium webdriver
- (1) 20-minute Call. Only qualified candidates will be contacted by our recruiters,
- (2) Test,
- (3) 1-hour Interview,
- (4) Offer.
Work Location and Hour:
- Work location: 26 Ung Van Khiem, Binh Thanh, HCMC (hybrid working model).
- Work hour: 08:30 A.M. - 06:00 P.M, Monday to Friday.
What We Offer:
- An attractive salary, with Tet Holiday bonus ("13th-month salary"), and other performance bonuses paid every 2 quarters, or on the spot.
- Full coverage of SI, HI, UI, and extra insurance (PTI).
- A hybrid working model.
- A range of policies to support employees physically, mentally and emotionally while working from home.
- A dynamic workplace environment, with over 18 nationalities, where hundreds of world-renowned game titles (Asphalt, Minion Rush, Modern Combat, Dungeon Hunter etc.) were born.
- An open-space office, a cafeteria, a terrace and a Gaming Area.
- Other benefits from "One of the best companies to work for in Asia 2021" (#HRAA2021).
- Send your CV and cover letter (optional) to: firstname.lastname@example.org, titled: G4B_QC Engineer_Your Full Name or apply here via SmartRecruiters.
Find Out More About Us:
- Facebook (Gameloft SEA): www.facebook.com/gameloftsea
- Website (Gameloft SEA): www.game-sea.com