We offer you
- Career in a world leading game developer
- Promotion based on excellence
- Performance based reward
- Recognition and reward program
- Birthday celebration
- Annual staff trip
- Annual health check
- Various in-door events
- Games and sport clubs
- Tons of team building activities
- Modern working facilities
- Game room: PS3, Xbox, Wii
- And so much more…
Assistant Game Producer, Yogyakarta
Reference: Yogyakarta, Production, Project Management
Department: Production, Project Management
Be a Part of Our Global Community!
Join the Game!
Leader in the development and publishing of games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, two of which are featured in the “Top 10 iOS Games by All-Time Worldwide Downloads” from App Annie. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Dragon Mania Legends, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Disney®, LEGO®, Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel®, Lamborghini® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 3,600 people worldwide. Every month, 70 million unique users can be reached by advertisers in Gameloft games with Gameloft for brands, a leading B2B offering dedicated to brands and agencies. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
- Resource planning: Working with Producer, Lead Producer and functional departments (programmer, QA, game design, graphic) to check and plan resource allocation for the projects she/he is assigned, in such a way as to optimize the available resource, and to obtain efficient resource planning.
- Project management: Supporting Producer in planning, implementing game development projects from the start to the finalization stage
- Quality Management; Controlling and improving quality of Gameloft games
- Contribution in general management: Besides the assigned projects, actively raising ideas/solutions to help prevent or solve problems in game production, and to improve working process, method of management, coordination between teams (inside and outside the Studio) involved in game production, as well as studio management, regulations, etc.
- Very well-organized;
- Good problem-solving skill;
- Strong interest in video game, ability to evaluate video games;
- Excellent team spirit, good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Responsible, result-oriented, able to work under high pressure and on multiple tasks;
- Good command of English (verbal and written);
- Ability to work under pressure
- Flexible and strong adaptation abilities
- Good knowledge of basic Project Management Tools (Windows, MS Office). Tech-savvy and ability to quickly learn and use other, proprietary tools
Why join the Gameloft universe?
- Because you want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing!
- Because you want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- Because you want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, just because you’re looking for a great place to work!
What we offer:
- Teamwork with international talents
- Recognition and rewards
- Creative and modern workplace
- Continuous and professional training
- Work hard, play hard
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
- Please submit your CV, cover letter or portfolio (if applicable)
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.