We offer you
- Career in a world leading game developer
- Promotion based on excellence
- Performance based reward
- Recognition and reward program
- Birthday celebration
- Annual staff trip
- Annual health check
- Various in-door events
- Games and sport clubs
- Tons of team building activities
- Modern working facilities
- Game room: PS3, Xbox, Wii
- And so much more…
Office Assistant, Yogyakarta
Reference: Yogyakarta, Administration & Office
Department: Administration & Office
Are You Looking for a Great Place to Work?
Leader in the development and publishing of games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, two of which are featured in the “Top 10 iOS Games by All-Time Worldwide Downloads” from data.ai. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Dragon Mania Legends, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including LEGO®, Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel®, Lamborghini® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 3,600 people worldwide. Every month, 58 million unique users can be reached by advertisers in Gameloft games with Gameloft for brands, a leading B2B offering dedicated to brands and agencies. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
As member of Office management team, your responsibility included
- Greet visitors and direct them to appropriate staff members, answer incoming phone calls and transfer them to relevant staff;
- Provide administrative assistance to the staff and management;
- Liaise with the building management to maintain good office services (air conditioning; power, hygiene, safety, etc);
- Supervise JOG Office Boy as well as hygiene services;
- Handle petty cash and control office expenses;
- Prepare administration reports as needed;
- Conduct all purchasing duties according to approved purchase requests;
- Select and negotiate with suppliers for the best purchasing package in terms of quality, price, term, delivery, and services
- Proficiency in MS Word, MS Excel, e-mail, internet, etc.;
- Good command of English in reading, writing, and speaking;
- Knowledge of general administration and office protocol;
- Knowledge of principles and practices of the company;
- Good organization skills;
- Excellent negotiation skills;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- Good analytical and problem solving skills;
- Good sense of responsibility and good teamwork.
Why join the Gameloft universe?
- Because you want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing!
- Because you want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- Because you want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, just because you’re looking for a great place to work!
What we offer:
- Teamwork with international talents
- Recognition and rewards
- Creative and modern workplace
- Continuous and professional training
- Work hard, play hard
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
- Please submit your CV, cover letter or portfolio (if applicable)
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.