We offer you
- Career in a world leading game developer
- Promotion based on excellence
- Performance based reward
- Recognition and reward program
- Birthday celebration
- Annual staff trip
- Annual health check
- Various in-door events
- Games and sport clubs
- Tons of team building activities
- Modern working facilities
- Game room: PS3, Xbox, Wii
- And so much more…
QA Game Tester, Yogyakarta
Reference: Yogyakarta, LOCALIZATION
Gameloft Indonesia was established in 2010 and is now employing around 400 employees in Yogyakarta, a bustling town of 500,000 people. Within almost 12 years of establishment, Gameloft Indonesia has successfully ensured deadlines, delivered top-rated games to a more and more demanding market. That affirming our expertise and attractiveness, in the city. Our company requires skillful human resources, dynamic talents and high adaptive to our fast growing industry. Yogyakarta offers a favorable recruiting ground: with around 83 colleges, 25% propose the information engineering major. As a good corporate citizen and the largest IT Company in Yogyakarta, we also fully support Sultan's plan for Yogyakarta's development as a hub for IT.
Responsibilities for Compliance Testing
- Understand regulatory /internal compliance requirements
- Autonomous and Comprehensive testing against specific first-party quality requirements (GDPR, COPPA, OFT) and report bugs on assigned game requirements
- Conduct an analysis of each test check/review and find out the deficiencies or violations of rules, regulations and procedures
- Swiftly master at least one specialty (legal/internal regulations) by working alongside and learning from your more experienced colleagues
- Daily interaction with Compliance colleagues, Testing Management and various supervisory personnel across regions as needed to cover all requirements and requests before the deadline
- Ensure bugs have the right level of logical and technical detail (no need for information requests from game developers)
- Escalate appropriate concerns to business compliance and management
- Stay informed on the latest technical developments and requirements updates on at least one specialty
- Prepare and send Compliance QA reports, validating the title for release
The ideal candidate must be self-motivated and possess excellent oral and written communication skills and be knowledgeable in various regulations (e.g. General Data Protection Regulation, Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act, Office of Fair Trading, etc).
The candidate must also be able to thrive in a fast-paced environment, and be committed to the values of teamwork, integrity, and innovation.
Please note that this role is hybrid with a mix between remote work and office presence according to company policy.
- Minimum 1 year of QA experience in Compliance testing video games
- Experience with testing games on mobiles and PC
- Basic know-how of testing methodologies and bugs lifecycle
- Familiar with the video game development process and environment
- Good spoken and written communication skills
- Excellent English skills
- Good knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Experience working with bug tracking and documentation tools (Jira, Confluence)
- Ability to quickly adapt or research new technologies
- A team player, while having a great work ethics
- Sharp observation and analytical skills with a proactive mindset
- A passion for video games
Note : This role will be based in Yogyakarta
Why joining us?
- Join one of the most exciting sectors today and collaborate to the success of our Company;
- Get a professional experience in Communication field to start building a solid career path;
- Experience a dynamic, challenging and motivating working environment within a fast-growing company;
- Opportunity to learn in a professional environment with passionate people;
- Work in an open working climate with dynamic and multicultural teams from around the world where you can communicate with colleagues from other countries and cultures on a daily basis.