We offer you
- Career in a world leading game developer
- Promotion based on excellence
- Performance based reward
- Recognition and reward program
- Birthday celebration
- Annual staff trip
- Annual health check
- Various in-door events
- Games and sport clubs
- Tons of team building activities
- Modern working facilities
- Game room: PS3, Xbox, Wii
- And so much more…
HR Intern (Compensation & Benefits), Hanoi
Reference: Hanoi, Human Resources
Department: Human Resources
Are You Looking for a Great Place to Work?
Join the Game!
Leader in the development and publishing of games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, two of which are featured in the “Top 10 iOS Games by All-Time Worldwide Downloads” from data.ai. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Dragon Mania Legends, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including LEGO®, Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel®, Lamborghini® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 3,600 people worldwide. Every month, 58 million unique users can be reached by advertisers in Gameloft games with Gameloft for brands, a leading B2B offering dedicated to brands and agencies. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
We are looking for an HR Intern to support various C&B administration tasks & activities. If you’re interested in kickstarting your career in HR and getting a closer look of how our company approaches employees experiences & builds employees database management, we’d like to meet you.
- Update employee information & profiles in timely and accurate manners on HR Management System: Master List, HRM Pro, Workday, HRMS (Leave/ OT).
· Store employees’ hard copy document: Dossiers, Labor Contract, Internship Agreement & others CnB administrative paperwork.
· Update leave records, communicate with employees about their leaves properly.
- Support PIT (personal income tax), social insurance registration & expat administration document.
- Prepare HR Admin document: working attestation, employee information.
- Support Training & Development tasks, follow up the completion of new hires’ online Training courses, Training logistics, payment, training bond agreement, training record.
- Other adhoc HR assignments.
- Fresh-graduated or final-year students are welcomed. Major in English, Economics or HR areas.
- Be highly responsible with confidential matters/reports/data.
- Very well organized, detail-oriented, sociable and pro-active.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, both in English and Vietnamese.
- Computer literacy – MS office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
Why joining Gameloft?
- You want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing!
- You want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- You want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, just you are looking for a great place to work!
What we offer?
- Vacation and personal days off
- Flexible schedules
- Supportive working climate, a young and dynamic team with a free communication style and also the possibility to make outstanding performances fairly rewarded
- Get the chance to work in a multi-national team
- Workshops and team building activities
- A game room & Sport Clubs free for employees: Gaming, Soccer, Pingpong, Swimming, Gym.
- Competitive remuneration and benefit packages
Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months. Want to know more? Please visit our Website: http://gameloft-sea.com/
Only successful candidates will be contacted for a selection test.
As you are interested in career opportunities at Gameloft, please take the below survey to help us better understand how candidates define our employer value proposition.
The survey may take you less than 5 minutes to complete, and is totally anonymous.
Thank you for your cooperation!