We offer you
- Career in a world leading game developer
- Promotion based on excellence
- Performance based reward
- Recognition and reward program
- Birthday celebration
- Annual staff trip
- Annual health check
- Various in-door events
- Games and sport clubs
- Tons of team building activities
- Modern working facilities
- Game room: PS3, Xbox, Wii
- And so much more…
Junior Game Developer (C++), Ho Chi Minh City
Reference: Ho Chi Minh City, Programming
Location: Ho Chi Minh City
Are You Looking For a Fun Place to Work?
Join The Game!
Leader in the development and publishing of games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, two of which are featured in the “Top 10 iOS Games by All-Time Worldwide Downloads” from App Annie. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Disney®, LEGO®, Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 4,600 people worldwide. Every month, 114 million unique users can be reached by advertisers in Gameloft games with Gameloft Advertising Solutions, a leading B2B offering dedicated to brands and agencies. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
As a member of Gameloft’s top-level engineering team in Gameloft Studios, your day-to-day work consists of:
- Implementing gameplay code, debugging and optimizing games to publish games on many game stores (such as Steam, Google Play, Windows Store,… ) with a wide range of devices (mobile, PC and xBox console).
- You will take part in projects involving various Gameloft studios around the world such as Spain, Canada, Hungary, Romania, Bulgaria…, and will master the process delivering high-quality games for international markets in Europe, Asia, America,…
- Modern C++ (C++11, 14) programming & OOP knowledge
- Good logical thinking & self-learning skills
- Have a passion for programming & debugging.
- Fresher/Experienced profiles are both welcomed (fresh newcomers will be trained before working)
- Local Vietnamese candidates only
- English proficiency is an advantage
- Understanding rendering API as DirectX, Vulkan, OpenGL is a big plus
- Knowing famous game engine as Unity, Unreal Engine, Godot is an advantage
- (1) 20-minute Call. Only qualified candidates will be contacted by our recruiters,
- (2) Test (duration is TBD, depending on your profile),
- (3) 1-hour Interview,
- (4) Offer.
Work Location and Hour:
- Office location: 26 Ung Van Khiem, Binh Thanh, HCMC (hybrid working model).
- Work hour: 08:30 A.M. - 06:00 P.M, Monday to Friday.
What We Offer:
- An attractive salary, with Tet Holiday bonus ("13th-month salary"), and other performance bonuses paid every 2 quarters, or on the spot.
- Full coverage of Social Insurance, Health Insurance, Unemployment Insurance, and extra insurance (PTI).
- A hybrid working model: at least 40% of working time at office and the rest of working time is at home
- A range of policies to support employees physically, mentally and emotionally while working from home: Internet bill support, PC, monitor provision,...
- A dynamic workplace environment, with over 18 nationalities, where hundreds of world-renowned game titles (Asphalt, Minion Rush, Modern Combat, Dungeon Hunter etc.) were born.
- An open-space office, a cafeteria, a terrace and a Gaming Area.
- Other benefits from "One of the best companies to work for in Asia 2021" (#HRAA2021).
- Send your CV and cover letter (optional) to: email@example.com, titled: C++_Your full name or apply here via SmartRecruiters.
Find Out More About Us:
- Facebook (Gameloft SEA): www.facebook.com/gameloftsea
- Website (Gameloft SEA): www.game-sea.com