We offer you
- Career in a world leading game developer
- Promotion based on excellence
- Performance based reward
- Recognition and reward program
- Birthday celebration
- Annual staff trip
- Annual health check
- Various in-door events
- Games and sport clubs
- Tons of team building activities
- Modern working facilities
- Game room: PS3, Xbox, Wii
- And so much more…
QA Project Manager, Hanoi
Reference: Hanoi, Quality Assurance
Department: Quality Assurance
Leader in the development and publishing of games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, two of which are featured in the “Top 10 iOS Games by All-Time Worldwide Downloads” from App Annie. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Disney®, LEGO®, Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 4,600 people worldwide. Every month, 114 million unique users can be reached by advertisers in Gameloft games with Gameloft Advertising Solutions, a leading B2B offering dedicated to brands and agencies. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
Oversees, coordinates, plans, manages and controls all Quality Assurance activities on the Project to make sure that the Project is completed in time, within the budget while maintaining the Gameloft’s quality standards.
Improves operational efficiency and effectiveness of the QA effort and in general Project Activities and in the same time coordinates and contributes actively to the competences growth of all QA Teams involved in the Project.
- Delivers & Updates the Testing Plan for the Project.
- Oversees and tracks all progress on the project.
- Represents QA in clients meetings.
- Understands all aspects of the project from both QA & business point of view.
- Synchronizes all QA Teams working on the Project.
- Finds opportunities for improving overall Project Activities.
- Makes sure all service team members have development plans and conducts 1on1s with all the key people.
- Uses known best practices to guide direction of collaborative efforts and avoid repeating mistakes.
- Delegate project tasks based on members individual strengths, skill sets, and experience level.
- Perform risk management to minimize potential risks.
- Meet budgetary objectives and make adjustments to project constraints based on financial analysis without affecting the quality and delivery time.
- Provides written feedback for all the teams involved in the project at the end of each milestone.
- Provides a Post Mortem report at the end of each milestone of the project.
- Quality of the project from UX point of view.
- Communication: Expert.
- Leadership: Expert.
- Product Knowledge: Expert.
- Project Management tools: Expert.
- Strategic development/Development Cycle: Expert.
- Decision making: Expert.
- Execution: Expert.
- Reporting: Expert.
- Business Acumen: Advance
What we offer:
- 05 working days/ week: From Monday to Friday, applying flexible working time.
- Hybrid working mode, working remotely 3 days/week
- Lunch Allowance: VND700,000/ month
- Health, Social and Unemployment Insurance (based on gross-based salary, according to Labor Code) and PTI Health Insurance
- Tet Bonus (13th month salary) and Project bonus (twice/ year)
- Annual salary review
- Leave entitlement: 31 days (12 days annual leave, 5 paid days sick leave, 01 company leave, 1 birthday leave, 1 CSR day leave and 11 days public holiday)
- Teambuilding activities & Company events across the year.
- Sport Clubs (Gym, Badminton, Pingpong, Gaming), PS4 Game corner, Game Online Contest with attractive rewards.
- Free technical, soft skill, English and other language training courses (internal and external) for all employees.
- Opportunity to be trained and participate in at least 01 real game project with great titles such as Asphalt, March of Empire, Gangstar Online ...
- Opportunity to access international game making technology, with a huge knowledge base from Gameloft studios around the globe.
- Opportunities to work with a team of young, talented staffs from countries around the world. A culture of relentless learning with free courses in specialized skills, soft skills, and English.
As you are interested in career opportunities at Gameloft, please take the below survey to help us better understand how candidates define our employer value proposition.
The survey may take you less than 5 minutes to complete, and is totally anonymous.
Thank you for your cooperation!