We offer you
- Career in a world leading game developer
- Promotion based on excellence
- Performance based reward
- Recognition and reward program
- Birthday celebration
- Annual staff trip
- Annual health check
- Various in-door events
- Games and sport clubs
- Tons of team building activities
- Modern working facilities
- Game room: PS3, Xbox, Wii
- And so much more…
Unity Game Developer, Hanoi
Reference: Hanoi, Programming
Leader in the development and publishing of games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, two of which are featured in the “Top 10 iOS Games by All-Time Worldwide Downloads” from App Annie. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Disney®, LEGO®, Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 4,600 people worldwide. Every month, 114 million unique users can be reached by advertisers in Gameloft games with Gameloft Advertising Solutions, a leading B2B offering dedicated to brands and agencies. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
Unity Developer is responsible for mobile-side application logic. He is tasked with developing a Unity game, integrating generic modules for 2D/3D, gameplay, physics, sound, as well as any other module that would be relevant to develop. He develops using Unity C# to create dynamic applications, work in close collaboration with the game designers and artists to make their vision of the game and environments a reality and to work around constraints, be supportive for providing solutions for critical issues on the technical side that happens on projects in any platforms, ensure all features related to technical fields work properly by being pro-active in finding technical solutions that happen in all projects, and support and share technical knowledge to the developers in the production team.
As a member of the development team, you will be responsible for the below responsibilities:
- Take part in the development of mini-games using Unity Engine.
- Program, debug and optimize codes to implement the gameplay ideas into a game prototype, and polish the prototype to be ready for publishing.
- Cooperate with people from all over the world to deliver the best quality projects.
Experience & Knowledge:
- Knowledge of C# & Unity;
- Good at Algorithm, Math and Physic;
- Knowledge in 3D mathematics (Linear algebra, arrays, vectors) is a plus
- Knowledge of current game engines and tools (Unity) or physics engines (Bullet/Physx/etc) is a plus
- Knowledge of Shader Graph
- Passion at Game Creation;
- Good problem solving and analytical skills;
- Teamwork, sense of responsibility and result-oriented;
- Ability to communicate clearly and share solutions with fellow team members;
- Experienced in 2D/3D game development using Unity Engine is a plus;
- Experienced with iOS/Android/HTML5 platforms is a plus;
- Experienced with Cocos engine is a priority
What we offer:
- 05 working days/ week: From Monday to Friday, applying flexible working time.
- Hybrid working mode, working remotely 3 days/week
- Lunch Allowance: VND700,000/ month
- Health, Social and Unemployment Insurance (based on gross-based salary, according to Labor Code) and PTI Health Insurance
- Tet Bonus (13th month salary) and Project bonus (twice/ year)
- Annual salary review
- Leave entitlement: 31 days (12 days annual leave, 5 paid days sick leave, 01 company leave, 1 birthday leave, 1 CSR day leave and 11 days public holiday)
- Teambuilding activities & Company events across the year.
- Sport Clubs (Gym, Badminton, Pingpong, Gaming), PS4 Game corner, Game Online Contest with attractive rewards.
- Free technical, soft skill, English and other language training courses (internal and external) for all employees.
- Opportunity to be trained and participate in at least 01 real game project with great titles such as Asphalt, March of Empire, Gangstar Online ...
- Opportunity to access international game making technology, with a huge knowledge base from Gameloft studios around the globe.
- Opportunities to work with a team of young, talented staffs from countries around the world. A culture of relentless learning with free courses in specialized skills, soft skills, and English.
How to apply:
Kindly send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org, titled: Unity Developer_Your full name or apply here via SmartRecruiters.
Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted for the next round within 2 weeks and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months
As you are interested in career opportunities at Gameloft, please take the below survey to help us better understand how candidates define our employer value proposition.
The survey may take you less than 5 minutes to complete, and is totally anonymous.
Thank you for your cooperation!