We offer you
- Career in a world leading game developer
- Promotion based on excellence
- Performance based reward
- Recognition and reward program
- Birthday celebration
- Annual staff trip
- Annual health check
- Various in-door events
- Games and sport clubs
- Tons of team building activities
- Modern working facilities
- Game room: PS3, Xbox, Wii
- And so much more…
Real-time VFX Artist, Ho Chi Minh City
Reference: Ho Chi Minh City, Art
Location: Ho Chi Minh City
Are You Looking For a Fun Place to Work?
Join The Game!
Leader in the development and publishing of games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, two of which are featured in the “Top 10 iOS Games by All-Time Worldwide Downloads” from App Annie. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Disney®, LEGO®, Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 4,600 people worldwide. Every month, 114 million unique users can be reached by advertisers in Gameloft games with Gameloft Advertising Solutions, a leading B2B offering dedicated to brands and agencies. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
We are looking for a Realtime VFX Artist to join our team in Ho Chi Minh City to create fantastic visuals for a wide variety of mobile games. You will work closely with the Lead VFX Artist to craft effects for UI, Characters, Props and Environments in a variety of styles.
Working with a multitude of teams, you will experience an excellent and diverse production experience for a variety of brands, with support for training, hybrid working and other benefits.
Our ideal candidate will be able to:
- Provide artistic solutions and explore new styles of game effects.
- Create and animate effects for 2D and/or 3D games based on verbal and written direction.
- Handle the VFX pipeline, from prototype to final package in Unity.
- Participate in brainstorming sessions for game ideas and artistic styles.
- Provide technical support and problem solving relating to VFX whenever possible.
- Consistently play builds and give constructive feedback to Game Designers, Producers, and other Artists.
- Foresee future technical issues and prevent them from happening.
- Produce, check and update VFX Animation documentation and references.
- Train, guide, and support Junior VFX Artist.
- Report your tasks status to your lead and producers on a daily basis.
- Ensure successful integration of animation assets to the game builds.
- Knowledge of Animation.
- Advanced skill with Adobe Photoshop.
- Advanced skill with Timeline based animation/ frame-by-frame animation.
- Advanced skill with Unity Animation Systems and the Shuriken Particle System.
- Proficient skill with the use of Unity Shader Graph and/or Shader Coding in general.
- More than 3 Years of expertise in the field.
- Proficient understating of style guidelines, design process and creative workflow.
- Proficient understanding of VFX Animation in Unity.
- Proficient understanding of Sprite creation.
- Proficient knowledge for sense of color, design, perspective and composition.
- Proficient at research and development skill.
- Proficient English communication skill.
- Competent level in drawing...
- Be original, inventive, creative and artistic.
- Be patient and able to concentrate for long periods, pay attention to detail.
- Be observant and understand how both objects and elements move in the real world.
- Work well as part of a team and be able to take direction from the lead artist, and producers.
- Be able to follow a brief and work on their own initiative.
- Take criticism well.
- Work well under pressure and to strict deadlines.
Nice to have:
- Solid drawing and painting skills.
- Knowledge of Substance Designer.
- Knowledge of 2D frame by frame animation.
- (1) 30-minute Call. Only qualified candidates will be contacted by our recruiters,
- (2) Test (3 days),
- (3) 1-hour Interview,
- (4) Offer.
Work Location and Hour:
- Work location: 26 Ung Van Khiem, Binh Thanh, HCMC, or Work From Home (WFH).
- Work hour: 08:30 A.M. - 06:00 P.M, Monday to Friday.
What We Offer:
- An attractive salary, with Tet Holiday bonus ("13th-month salary"), and other performance bonuses paid every 2 quarters, or on the spot.
- Full coverage of SI, HI, UI, and extra insurance (PTI).
- A hybrid working model.
- A range of policies to support employees physically, mentally and emotionally while working A dynamic workplace environment, with over 18 nationalities, where hundreds of world-renowned game titles (Asphalt, Minion Rush, Modern Combat, Dungeon Hunter etc.) were born.
- An open-space office, a cafeteria, a terrace and a Gaming Area.
- Other benefits from "One of the best companies to work for in Asia 2021" (#HRAA2021).
- Send your CV and cover letter (optional) to: email@example.com, titled: VFX_Your Full Name or apply here via SmartRecruiters.
Find Out More About Us:
- Facebook (Gameloft SEA): www.facebook.com/gameloftsea
- Website (Gameloft SEA): www.game-sea.com