We offer you
- Career in a world leading game developer
- Promotion based on excellence
- Performance based reward
- Recognition and reward program
- Birthday celebration
- Annual staff trip
- Annual health check
- Various in-door events
- Games and sport clubs
- Tons of team building activities
- Modern working facilities
- Game room: PS3, Xbox, Wii
- And so much more…
Associate Producer, Ho Chi Minh City
Reference: Ho Chi Minh City, Production, Project Management
Department: Production, Project Management
Location: Ho Chi Minh City
Are You Looking For a Fun Place to Work?
Join The Game!
Leader in the development and publishing of games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, two of which are featured in the “Top 10 iOS Games by All-Time Worldwide Downloads” from App Annie. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Disney®, LEGO®, Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 4,600 people worldwide. Every month, 114 million unique users can be reached by advertisers in Gameloft games with Gameloft Advertising Solutions, a leading B2B offering dedicated to brands and agencies. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
G4B - PROD Associate Producer is responsible of overseeing along with the producer(s) the development of G4B project. She/he is in charge of managing the entire process of production (from the reception of the request to the delivery of the build to the market), proactively communicating with the creation team, allocating internal human resources and controlling the project status in order to ensure that the delivery meets the deadline and matches the initial product vision along with respecting Gameloft’s high quality standards.
1. Resource Management:
- Work with Local Management and others internal departments (Quality Assurance, Game Design, Graphic Art, Hardware, Administration) to organize resources allocation for the projects, in order to optimize the available resources, and maximize the productivity of the team.
- Organize brainstorming sessions with team-members in order to propose Game concepts that match client’s requirements and expectations.
- Gather the best ideas from the team and propose project pitches that will be sent to the client and that match product Vision.
- Analyze in a proactive way team issues and fully understand the circumstances to take proper measures from relevant perspectives.
- Actively propose and implement suggestions/ideas to control/reduce Turnover and Overtime in the team.
- Know team members' strengths and weaknesses and assign suitable tasks and responsibilities to the right persons, allowing them to give their best.
2. Project Management and Support
- Have a good understanding of the assigned projects and a good command of the production processes, platforms, and technologies in order to give the right instructions to the team, review deliverables (ex: builds, Game Design Document…) and ensure that Gameloft processes are respected.
- Monitor and manage the health of the game’s 24/7 live service
- Be the key contact of the project; communicating fluently, clearly and concisely. Be able to provide clear and complete status of the project to upper management and stakeholders (HQ Producer, Business team, client…);
- Demonstrate ability to convince others with strong arguments, adopt proper communication tone/style based on audience and situations.
- Be able to make/update planning with accurate estimations of tasks durations and clear milestones; taking into account tasks dependencies and targets to reach.
- Coordinate the team (Artists, Game designers, developers) assigned to the project in order to track project’s progression, team’s productivity and game’s quality.
- Keep high demand in terms of quality of work delivered by the teams.
- Team management: Take care of the morale, motivation, working behavior of team members in order to make them fully committed to the project.
- Support Producer(s) and Senior Producer(s) in improving the team and ensure completion of daily, weekly and monthly tasks.
- Create and provide development reports and weekly progress updates to all stakeholders
- Review and evaluate competitive products
- Conduct Data analysis to understand user behavior and propose modifications.
- Knowledge of internal procedures, processes and tools;
- Good understanding of Video Game Production processes;
- Good understanding of iOS and Android platforms (ex: main features, devices specifications…);
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Good knowledge of Agile game development: Scrum, Kanban, Feature driven development
- Good understanding of management process
- Familiarity with Jira, Confluence and deployment services such as Jenkins
- Creative Mindset: Strong ability to propose ideas and think “out of the box”;
- Leadership Mindset: Capable of coordinating and motivating team through complex projects
- Planning Skills: Know how to make planning and use resources effectively based on project’s constraints (scope, resources, deadline);
- Organization Skills: Prioritize tasks and define clear milestones and objectives. Manage time and workload to avoid overloading or disorganization;
- Able to handle pressure and to work in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines;
- Determined with positive mindset in order to overcome obstacles and reach challenging objectives;
- Decision making: Be fair and flexible but assertive in making decision to solve problem.
- Open-minded: Demonstrate flexibility of thinking;
- Creative mindset;
- Self-disciplined and lead by the example;
- Team work: Cooperate with team members and actively provide support. Know how to prevent/solve conflicts in a constructive way;
- Solutions-oriented: Be able to find solutions in order efficiently solve issues or emergencies;
- Quality-oriented: Deliver high quality products that fit the universe and the graphic charter of the client (brand/company/offer) and Gameloft’s standards;
- Keep high demand in terms of quality of work delivered by the teams and oneself;
- Pro-activity: Be able to identify potential issues which could endanger the delivery dates or quality of the games
- (1) 30-minute Call. Only qualified candidates will be contacted by our recruiters,
- (2) Test,
- (3) 1-hour Interview,
- (4) Offer.
Work Location and Hour:
- Work location: 26 Ung Van Khiem, Binh Thanh, HCMC (hybrid).
- Work hour: 08:30 A.M. - 06:00 P.M, Monday to Friday.
What We Offer
- An attractive monthly salary alongside Tet and other performance bonuses.
- 100% coverage of mandatory insurances (SI, HI, UI), as well as an extra healthcare insurance.
- Various training packages, including annual training (1), sponsorship training (2) and e-learning (3).
- 12 days of paid annual leave, 5 days of paid sick leave, 12 days of paid holiday leave (including 1 day for Christmas).
- Hybrid working model.
- A monthly allowance to cover electricity and Internet bills.
- A range of policies of support employees physically, mentally and emotionally while working from home.
- A dynamic workplace environment, with over 18 nationalities, where hundreds of world-renowned game titles were born.
- Opportunities to train with experts and develop yourselves.
- An open-space office, a cafeteria, a terrace and a Gaming Area.
- Other benefits from one of the best employers in Vietnam.
How to apply:
- Kindly send your English CV and cover letter (optional) to: email@example.com, titled:G4B_PROD_Your Full Name or apply here via SmartRecruiters.