We offer you
- Career in a world leading game developer
- Promotion based on excellence
- Performance based reward
- Recognition and reward program
- Birthday celebration
- Annual staff trip
- Annual health check
- Various in-door events
- Games and sport clubs
- Tons of team building activities
- Modern working facilities
- Game room: PS3, Xbox, Wii
- And so much more…
Producer Intern (Backend Team), Ho Chi Minh City
Reference: Ho Chi Minh City, Production, Project Management
Department: Production, Project Management
Location: Ho Chi Minh City
Are You Looking For a Fun Place to Work?
Join The Game!
Leader in the development and publishing of games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, two of which are featured in the “Top 10 iOS Games by All-Time Worldwide Downloads” from App Annie. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Disney®, LEGO®, Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 4,600 people worldwide. Every month, 114 million unique users can be reached by advertisers in Gameloft games with Gameloft Advertising Solutions, a leading B2B offering dedicated to brands and agencies. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
- Backend Team Producer Intern is in charge of managing the process of backend development (CMS, API,..) from the first pitch proposal to the release of any G4B stand-alone project. It includes also following up with on important core tasks and controlling project status to ensure that new backend development meet their deadlines
- A good understanding of Web technical possibilities and be able to understand complex technical issues
- Deep interest in high-tech and confidence in your communication and your management skills
Project Management and Support
- Have a good understanding of Web and Cloud technical possibilities
- Be able to apprehend complex technical architecture of any G4B projects to apply backend features integration (including hosting, CMS and dashboard deployment,…) and maintenance.
- Be the key contact for others Game Team Producer projects about Core Backend features; communicating fluently, clearly and concisely;
- Be able to provide clear and complete status of the project to upper management and stakeholders
- Coordinate with others project teams in order to track project’s need, timeline development, team’s productivity, formats performance and quality;
- Have the ability to foresee issues/risks of the different projects in development and take immediate preventive actions to avoid them;
- Conduct post-mortem analysis to learn from both successes and mistakes in order to improve processes and establish best practices.
- Organize brainstorming sessions with team members and project dedicated programmers to define the core features implementation
- Coordinate and follow up with the team wisely and pro-actively, in order to ensure smooth implementation of the assigned projects
Contribution in Management
- Actively raise ideas/solutions to prevent/solve problems in game production, to improve working processes, methods of management, coordination between teams (inside and outside the Studio)
- Good organization and risk management skills;
Result-oriented and with positive mindset and ability to think out of the box;
Great team work and keep high demand in terms of quality of work delivered by the teams and oneself;
Good communication skills in English (writing, listening and speaking);
What you will gain:
- An allowance of 6,000,000 VND gross/month
- Be guided and work with professionals in the industry.
- Be a part of our multicultural team of talents and international exposure working with our team in South East Asia.
- Learn how to organize, multitask and manage time.
- Join a fun and modern working space with a dedicated Gaming Area!
How To Apply?
- Send your CV and cover letter (optional) to: firstname.lastname@example.org, titled: G4B_PROD Intern_Your Full Name or apply here via SmartRecruiters.