We offer you
- Career in a world leading game developer
- Promotion based on excellence
- Performance based reward
- Recognition and reward program
- Birthday celebration
- Annual staff trip
- Annual health check
- Various in-door events
- Games and sport clubs
- Tons of team building activities
- Modern working facilities
- Game room: PS3, Xbox, Wii
- And so much more…
Business Intelligence Intern, Ho Chi Minh City
Reference: Ho Chi Minh City, missing department
Department: missing department
Location: Ho Chi Minh City
Are You Looking For a Fun Place to Work?
Join The Game!
Leader in the development and publishing of games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, two of which are featured in the “Top 10 iOS Games by All-Time Worldwide Downloads” from App Annie. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Disney®, LEGO®, Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 4,600 people worldwide. Every month, 114 million unique users can be reached by advertisers in Gameloft games with Gameloft Advertising Solutions, a leading B2B offering dedicated to brands and agencies. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
- Evaluate business tracking and KPI needs
- Design the tracker placement for each KPI
- Filter and “clean” data by discovering any mismatches or outliers
- Collaborate with product development teams (game or gamification solutions) to understand the insight and prioritize the analysis needs
- Develop, implement, and automate data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems
- Present information using dashboards (both in-house and enterprise license) and other data visualization techniques
- Analyze competitors Analytics solutions for ways to improve our own
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets (Excel, SPSS, SAS etc.)
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Open mindset and can-do attitude are required
- Ensure to deliver tasks in time
What you will gain:
- An allowance of 6,000,000 gross/month (based on candidates' competencies & committed working days)
- Professional training to fully develop your potential
- A creative, modern and open working place with our talents from around the world
- Work hard, play hard and enjoy various activities (team building, events, CSR, etc)
- The opportunity to become an official employee of Gameloft
How to apply:
- Kindly send your English CV and cover letter (optional) to: firstname.lastname@example.org, titled: Business Intelligence Intern_Your Full Name or apply here via SmartRecruiters.
- Due to the high number of applicants, we regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for your understanding.