We offer you
- Career in a world leading game developer
- Promotion based on excellence
- Performance based reward
- Recognition and reward program
- Birthday celebration
- Annual staff trip
- Annual health check
- Various in-door events
- Games and sport clubs
- Tons of team building activities
- Modern working facilities
- Game room: PS3, Xbox, Wii
- And so much more…
Game Animator, Hanoi
Reference: Hanoi, Art
Are You Looking For a Fun Place to Work?
Join The Game!
Leader in the development and publishing of games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, two of which are featured in the “Top 10 iOS Games by All-Time Worldwide Downloads” from App Annie. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Dragon Mania Legends, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Disney®, LEGO®, Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel®, Lamborghini® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 3,600 people worldwide. Every month, 70 million unique users can be reached by advertisers in Gameloft games with Gameloft for brands, a leading B2B offering dedicated to brands and agencies. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
Gameloft Hanoi Studio is always on looking out for the best talent to join our team and help create the best experiences for players.
Waiting no more! Join us as 3D Animator in Gameloft Vietnam!
Gameloft Vietnam is currently seeking an Animator to collaborate on its next generation of iPhone, iPad, and Android games.
As a member of the art team, you will be responsible for character animations of both 2D and ambitious 3D games, from the first concept phases to the completion of the project.
- Creating believable, high-quality animations and directly participating in implementing them in games.
- Being adaptable to different art styles from realistic to cartoony and autonomously researching for the correct references.
- Active involvement in the game creation process by interacting with the game designer, the art director, the animation leader, and the producer.
- Effectively contributing to the art pipeline while understanding target platform constraints.
- Actively sharing your work to receive feedback and giving feedback to any artist also sharing their work’s progress.
- Meeting project deadlines/milestones as set by project leads.
- Experience in Spine and/or Dragon Bones for 2D animation
- Experience in 3DS Max for 3D animation
- Experience in Unity (for simple animations or to import and implement complex animations)
- Clear understanding of character motion, physics-based motion and of the fundamental principles of animation.
- Excellent rigging/skinning skills with low to medium polygon counts.
- Able to define and execute creative and stylish animations (vehicles, objects, characters).
- Working experience in mobile games is a must, and PC or console games are plus.
- Knowledgeable in contemporary media (web, games, comics, film, animation, etc.)
- Open-minded and outward-looking, open to receiving and giving feedback
- Ability to work unsupervised and under pressure
- 05 working days/ week: From Monday to Friday, applying flexible working time.
- Hybrid working mode, working remotely 3 days/week
- Lunch Allowance: VND700,000/ month
- Health, Social, and Unemployment Insurance (based on gross-based salary, according to Labor Code) and PTI Health Insurance
- Tet Bonus (13th-month salary) and Project bonus (twice/ year)
- Annual salary review
- Leave entitlement: 31 days (12 days annual leave, 5 paid days sick leave, 01 company leave, 1 birthday leave, 1 CSR day leave and 11 days public holiday)
- Teambuilding activities & Company events across the year.
- Sport Clubs (Gym, Badminton, Pingpong, Gaming), PS4 Game corner, Game Online Contest with attractive rewards.
- Free technical, soft skill, English and other language training courses (internal and external) for all employees.
- Opportunity to be trained and participate in at least 01 real game project with great titles such as Asphalt, March of Empire, Gangstar Online ...
- Opportunity to access international game making technology, with a huge knowledge base from Gameloft studios around the globe.
- Opportunities to work with a team of young, talented staffs from countries around the world. A culture of relentless learning with free courses in specialized skills, soft skills, and English.
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
- Please submit your CV, cover letter, or portfolio (if applicable) to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.
- Want to know more? Please visit our Website: http://gameloft-sea.com/
Thanks for agreeing to take part in this survey and your interest in our Company.
As part of our recruitment process, we would like to know more about your interests when applying to Gameloft.
The survey may take you less than 5 minutes to complete and is totally anonymous.
Your honest answers will have no impact on whether you will get the job or not.
They will only be used to support our continuous efforts to match our Employer brand with our candidate’s expectations.
Please copy the URL below to your web browser in case the link doesn't work properly: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/PVFDD2P
Many thanks for your help!