We offer you
- Career in a world leading game developer
- Promotion based on excellence
- Performance based reward
- Recognition and reward program
- Birthday celebration
- Annual staff trip
- Annual health check
- Various in-door events
- Games and sport clubs
- Tons of team building activities
- Modern working facilities
- Game room: PS3, Xbox, Wii
- And so much more…
QA Antihacking, Yogyakarta
Reference: Yogyakarta, missing department
Department: missing department
Gameloft Indonesia was established in 2010 and is now employing around 400 employees in Yogyakarta, a bustling town of 500,000 people. Within almost 12 years of establishment, Gameloft Indonesia has successfully ensured deadlines, delivered top-rated games to a more and more demanding market. That affirming our expertise and attractiveness, in the city. Our company requires skillful human resources, dynamic talents and high adaptive to our fast growing industry. Yogyakarta offers a favorable recruiting ground: with around 83 colleges, 25% propose the information engineering major. As a good corporate citizen and the largest IT Company in Yogyakarta, we also fully support Sultan's plan for Yogyakarta's development as a hub for IT.
Ethical Hacking has a job to test Gameloft games (iOS, Android and Windows) in order to find any hacking weaknesses and notify the developer teams about them, so they can implement fixes. You will collaborate with the QA Engineer team in performing hack tests using Python Scripts. It is our goal to have a tightly-knit team of professionals who work together to keep one step ahead of hackers and to ensure that Gameloft games are protected.
- Checklist testing for in-development and retail projects. We test specific aspects, popular tools, and submit bugs to JIRA when necessary.
- Script and Investigation. You will run the Python script, which will automatically detect cheaters or hackers in the game.
- Researching new hacking methods or potential threats. You are assigned to finding out sites or forums related to hacks that are currently popular.
- Special requests. This can take many forms, investigating hacker attacks, ban requests, and anything that related to cheating activities in game. These are usually requested by our Gameloft colleagues.
- Minimum 6 months of QA experience on Android and Windows
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
- Basic knowledge to use bug tracking tools such as JIRA
- Basic knowledge of testing methodologies and project life cycle
- Ability to quickly adapt and learn new technologies
- Good English written and verbal communication
- Sharp observation and analytical skills with a proactive mindset
- Have knowledge about scripting and Python is a plus
- Have sense of responsibility and teamwork spirit
Why joining us?
- Join one of the most exciting sectors today and collaborate to the success of our Company;
- Get a professional experience in QA field
- Experience a dynamic, challenging and motivating working environment within a fast-growing company;
- Opportunity to learn in a professional environment with passionate people;
- Work in an open working climate with dynamic and multicultural teams from around the world where you can communicate with colleagues from other countries and cultures on a daily basis.