We offer you
- Career in a world leading game developer
- Promotion based on excellence
- Performance based reward
- Recognition and reward program
- Birthday celebration
- Annual staff trip
- Annual health check
- Various in-door events
- Games and sport clubs
- Tons of team building activities
- Modern working facilities
- Game room: PS3, Xbox, Wii
- And so much more…
Chinese Customer Care Agent, Ho Chi Minh City
Reference: Ho Chi Minh City, CUSTOMER CARE
Department: CUSTOMER CARE
Location: Ho Chi Minh City
Are You Looking For a Fun Place to Work?
Join The Game!
Leader in the development and publishing of games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, two of which are featured in the “Top 10 iOS Games by All-Time Worldwide Downloads” from App Annie. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Disney®, LEGO®, Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 4,600 people worldwide. Every month, 114 million unique users can be reached by advertisers in Gameloft games with Gameloft Advertising Solutions, a leading B2B offering dedicated to brands and agencies. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
- Being responsible for handling all inquiries from Gameloft’s customers.
- Handling customers’ requests through email, phone calls or any other methods of direct contact that may be required to solve a customer’s problems (in the Chinese language).
- Handling any Gameloft or Third Party tools or applications, that may be required (in English)
- Effectively handle our customer's inquiry through email, phone or other direct or indirect ways which aim at answering the question, solving the complaint or any other issues/matters
- Actively keep track of Customer’s complaints in dedicated Gameloft or Third-Party Company tools
- Identify and solve customer’s problem through Gameloft or Third Party Company tools
- Identify outstanding cases with customers and report these cases to the Customer Care Local Lead or directly to the corresponding Gameloft Department
- Communicate freely in written and oral forms in the languages that the Agent has been assigned to and create standard template to answer to Customers
- Comply with the Gameloft Studio Rules and Regulations regarding Internal behavior and working rules
- Support and report to Asia Customer Care Lead on other assigned tasks
- Fluent level of Chinese language (written and spoken);
- Fluent level of English language will be a plus
- Good Microsoft Office skills;
- Aptitude for communication and team work;
- Excellent interpersonal relationship;
- Responsibility and patient;
- Experience in Customer Care will be a plus;
- Be able to concentrate and perform accurately;
- Be able to change productively and to handle other tasks as assigned.
- (1) 30-minute Call. Only qualified candidates will be contacted by our recruiters,
- (2) Test,
- (3) 1-hour Interview,
- (4) Offer.
Work Location and Hour:
- Work location: 26 Ung Van Khiem, Binh Thanh, HCMC (hybrid).
- Work hour: 08:30 A.M. - 06:00 P.M, Monday to Friday.
What We Offer
- An attractive monthly salary alongside Tet and other performance bonuses.
- 100% coverage of mandatory insurances (SI, HI, UI), as well as an extra healthcare insurance.
- Various training packages, including annual training (1), sponsorship training (2) and e-learning (3).
- 12 days of paid annual leave, 5 days of paid sick leave, 12 days of paid holiday leave (including 1 day for Christmas).
- Hybrid working model.
- A monthly allowance to cover electricity and Internet bills.
- A range of policies of support employees physically, mentally and emotionally while working from home.
- A dynamic workplace environment, with over 18 nationalities, where hundreds of world-renowned game titles were born.
- Opportunities to train with experts and develop yourselves.
- An open-space office, a cafeteria, a terrace and a Gaming Area.
- Other benefits from one of the best employers in Vietnam.
How to apply:
- Kindly send your English CV and cover letter (optional) to: firstname.lastname@example.org, titled: Chinese CC_Your Full Name or apply here via SmartRecruiters.
- Due to the high number of applicants, we regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for your understanding.