We offer you
- Career in a world leading game developer
- Promotion based on excellence
- Performance based reward
- Recognition and reward program
- Birthday celebration
- Annual staff trip
- Annual health check
- Various in-door events
- Games and sport clubs
- Tons of team building activities
- Modern working facilities
- Game room: PS3, Xbox, Wii
- And so much more…
QA GFB (Gameloft For Brands), Yogyakarta
Reference: Yogyakarta, QA
Are You Looking for a Great Place to Work?
Join the Game!
A leading digital and social game publisher, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 157 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 6,000 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
- As a member of Gameloft For Brands Quality Assurance team, you will participate in the testing process to ensure the quality of our top-rated mobile games. Upon your skills and potential, you will be assigned specific tests; based on relevant requirements and checklists, you will describe and report bugs on bug database.
- Working closely with producers and programmers from the beginning to the end of game production cycle, you will have an in-depth vision of video games on a wide range of mobile phones
- Good communication skills.
- Good written English(spoken is a plus)
- Game-playing experience and interest/passion.
- Able to work independently and in a team.
- Strong work ethics.
- Able to stay focus and endure testing repetitiveness.
- Common understanding on glitch in game.
- Attention to details in catching glitches.
- Critical thinking, able to provide feedback for the game based on both Tester and User POV.
- Experience working in software testing or gaming industry is a plus.
- Knowledge in working with various operating system is a plus.
Why join the Gameloft universe?
- Because you want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing!
- Because you want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- Because you want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, just because you’re looking for a great place to work!
What we offer:
- Teamwork with international talents
- Recognition and rewards
- Creative and modern workplace
- Continuous and professional training
- Work hard, play hard
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
- Please submit your CV, cover letter or portfolio (if applicable)
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.